Depressed Loyal

Gid

awwwwwww hugs for allĀ  <kizz>

well im stuck 500 miles away from my man and my family and at the mo im trying to do a tutorial for uni and there's an 80 page book just for 25 marks worth of questions, sucks ass!!!! :(

Well I would walk 500 miles, sorry ZJ just trying to cheers you up!

<kizz>

hahaha cheers MC :D

im actually ok just been stupid and left this tutorial too late but its ok got the full week.

and sorry if this makes anyone ill but my man's coming to see my this weekend so im staying happy partay

awwwwwww hugs for all? <kizz>

well im stuck 500 miles away from my man and my family and at the mo im trying to do a tutorial for uni and there's an 80 page book just for 25 marks worth of questions, sucks ass!!!! :(

<kizz>

im actually ok just been stupid and left this tutorial too late but its ok got the full week.

and sorry if this makes anyone ill but my man's coming to see my this weekend so im staying happy partay

Good luck doll with your tutorial and I'm really pleased Dado is coming to visit you.

partay partay

<kizz>

Doesnt make me ill Zara, well not too much.

Hope you guys have a blast. Dont get him too drunk tho - I know what you're like! B)

<kizz>

Doesnt make me ill Zara, well not too much.

Hope you guys have a blast. Dont get him too drunk tho - I know what you're like! B)

i think your good enough at making yourself ill without needing my help :P

im no steamer!!! :lol: dado can well handle his drink better than me anyways!

MC im glad he's coming to visit me too :D

dunno why you feel like that mate, last night was a great party!! I am suffering though because of it!

Yeh was good laugh as per usual mofo.

You know me, Im no happy unless Im miserable! :)

dunno why you feel like that mate, last night was a great party!! I am suffering though because of it!

not even a party cheered you up?! i think maybe your jus gettin old gid :P

not even a party cheered you up?! i think maybe your jus gettin old gid :P

I was fine last night. Just bit down tonight. Its all good tho. :)

I've had a good start to the new year, decided to get over the shite depressing sundays by actually making the effort to do something to fill them this year.. by either working or going to watch the football and having a few beers.

I've had a good start to the new year, decided to get over the shite depressing sundays by actually making the effort to do something to fill them this year.. by either working or going to watch the football and having a few beers.

I like your style. :D