John Arne Riise available on a free

MikeBlue

Regardless of what happened tonight, he's a cracking player and I'd be delighted if he was a Ger.

You are right, of course, and I am a bit sorry for him. But having lived for over 10 years on Merseyside in the past and basically being an Evertonian - only a bit.

Regardless of what happened tonight, he's a cracking player and I'd be delighted if he was a Ger.

You are right, of course, and I am a bit sorry for him. But having lived for over 10 years on Merseyside in the past and basically being an Evertonian - only a bit.

I's sure an accidental OG by your superior loyalist rivals in the CL makes up for years upon years of distant second best :harhar:

I'd take Riise.

He offers something that we have been missing for years. Somebody who has the ability to score from distcance and is not afraid to do it.

He can also do it from close range :craphead:

I's sure an accidental OG by your superior loyalist rivals in the CL makes up for years upon years of distant second best

There's no doubt Liverpool have been a superior team, but to call them loyalist is, in fact, nonsense - the sectarian issue just doesn't exist down there and hasn't for years.

Liverpool fans are however, only second best when it comes to being whining b*strds who contstantly complain about everybody being against them - the World Champions, of course, are here in Scotland.

I'd take Riise in a heart-beat. Miles better than anything we have at either LB or LM. No chance of us landing him tho.

agree, we couldnt afford his wages, I think he is a tad overrated at LB and not skilful enough as a winger! He will never be world's best but he could do a good job up here he's won the champs league and UEFA cup and got all the experience thats come with being in europe for x ammount of years, id take him!!

Aye he's not a bad player and has the ability to strike the ball from distance. But with regards to the left back position i think that wee Stevie Smith will come back to the player he once was, looked ok on sunday although he didn't push up like he did but that will come back with him i would imagine.v