Enjoy this before it all gets very scary!

SugarPlum

I was just reading a post from another user about how hard its going to be for Rangers with so much still to play for, so many injuries, and I can't imagine how tired they are right now. So I just wanted to say before everything starts to get very nerve-wracking, and inevitably we will say something we dont mean (or shouldnt) in the heat of the moment, I think we should all take a moment to really enjoy the challenge we'll be facing. We are all so proud of the success the team have made of this season, and its all to play for!! So lets get stuck in, and enjoy every minute of it!!! Xx

Stop right there Sugar plum

What's all this sit and dream and be nice to everyone stuff..

ALERT we have a sensible,rational nice person on here today. :harhar:

we arra people

Lol, its true tho! If someone had told me we'd be in this position I wouldnt have believed it. So enjoy it before the madness starts is all I'm saying! :harhar:

I was just reading a post from another user about how hard its going to be for Rangers with so much still to play for, so many injuries, and I can't imagine how tired they are right now. So I just wanted to say before everything starts to get very nerve-wracking, and inevitably we will say something we dont mean (or shouldnt) in the heat of the moment, I think we should all take a moment to really enjoy the challenge we'll be facing. We are all so proud of the success the team have made of this season, and its all to play for!! So lets get stuck in, and enjoy every minute of it!!! Xx

nice one SP they have given everything and we should appreciate it a bit more you're right

To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football.

They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them.

No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him.

WATP

I'd rather we had this fixture congestion at this stage of the season - it means we're succesful

remember the last 2 seasons? we had F-All to play for after January

Spot on with that comment mate! :unionflag:

What a season, what a team, no matter what happens from now on it's been a cracker.

WATP.