You're up front for the Gers at Parkhead

papaguy51

How do you celebrate?

For me, it would need to involve walking up to the home fans and doing an Eric Cantona 'Look how good I am, oh yes' celebration, like the one he done after the chip v Wimbledon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You would just run into the bears shouting get it right fucking up yes :lol:

As bad as it it, I'd get more satisfaction celebrating in front of the tims instead of the Gers fans.

Love rubbing it in their fucking ugly, greeting faces. Dirty bastards.

As bad as it it, I'd get more satisfaction celebrating in front of the tims instead of the Gers fans.

Agreed, running past them seeing all their faces would be priceless. As I was running past them I forgot to add I would probably play the flute ala Gazza. Cue a mass riot after the final whistle :lol:

Agreed, running past them seeing all their faces would be priceless. As I was running past them I forgot to add I would probably play the flute ala Gazza. Cue a mass riot after the final whistle :lol:

Or a good bout of badge kissing!

I'd run taking my top off and towards our fans, grab the corner flag, place my top on it, run towards the celtc fans and place the corner flag in the ground with my Rangers top on it, right infront of them.

i would either, wear a t shirt underneath saying "you're scum and you know you are" while running in past all the mhanks or the same as henry's celebration at the scumdome "shhhhhh" or id do the "get it right up ye!".

I'd run taking my top off and towards our fans, grab the corner flag, place my top on it, run towards the celtc fans and place the corner flag in the ground with my Rangers top on it, right infront of them.

That's quite a good one, I never thought of utilising the corner flag!

Or use the corner flag as a javelin and launch it right into the shellick dug-out from about twenty yards :D Notice all my celebrations would provoke violence of some sorts (td)

Mount my white horse that I had stashed in the dugout and ride it round the whole park while belting out the Billy Boys :pipe:

Hello, Hello!

|

:pipehorse:

It would be glorious, to top it off I would let the horse do a big steaming pile right on Chesneys head, just after it had trampled McTraitor.

:pipe:

I'd dive into the Gers fans and then emerge minutes later with a "no tims in europe scarf", run over to McGeady and tie it round the wee ugly f.cking c.unt's neck before running over to the s.cum fans and kiss the badge right infront of them, quickly followed by a "get it right up yea" motion with my arm !!

...gotta be better than sex!

..so my celebrations would probably result in voluminous liquid emissions & me being carried off the pitch for a clean pair of breeks!

:lol:

Or a Gary Neville style celebration towards the tims. The one where he went absolutely mental after his side hit a late winner against Liverpool.

That was awesome and it enraged the Liverpool fans, players and dug-out.