***Official GTA IV Thread***

sneddon

If the official Sony forums are anything to go by then Asda and Tesco should be packed out tonight.

It's national Geek night at your local Supermarket i include myself in that.

funny thing is "national geek night" wont include lister :craphead:

Thats because im the geek grandmaster, so i get games early..wait till MGS4 ;)

do gameseek have the wrong release date for that aswell? :lol:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the official Sony forums are anything to go by then Asda and Tesco should be packed out tonight.

It's national Geek night at your local Supermarket i include myself in that.

funny thing is "national geek night" wont include lister :craphead:

Thats because im the geek grandmaster, so i get games early..wait till MGS4 ;)

do gameseek have the wrong release date for that aswell? :lol:

:( no :lol:

But Konami have to put the game past the geek grandmaster before they can release it, so i'll be playing it next week.... :craphead:

:lol:

Heres my playing it..

Wait the first 20 seconds out...then the good stuff :)

thumb_www_MyEmoticons_com__finger.jpg I should be able to pick mine up tomorrow but I'm being a conscientious student and getting a piece of assesment out of the way first.

:lol:

Heres my playing it..

Wait the first 20 seconds out...then the good stuff :)

thumb_www_MyEmoticons_com__finger.jpg I should be able to pick mine up tomorrow but I'm being a conscientious student and getting a piece of assesment out of the way first.

Im not doing my work because GTA4 online is too great! :lol:

whats the free mode like, lister? i say we get our RM Army and take out tims on GTA IV :unionflag:

Not tried it yet, just give it a go then i'll get back to ya!

KILLING TIMS sounds great though! :D

It would be cool if you could dress your guy up in a Rangers top and go kill some fe.....celtic fans :2g: :craphead:

i cant wait, i mean literally, im gonna combust if i dont get this game at 9am tomorrow in the town :blink:

wish i could get it at 9am :( my street is the last to get done in the village so our posty doesnt get here until between 2 and 3 and he says that he cant get here before 1 to deliver packages that require a signature (gta tomorrow). BUT if it's the hot burd posty or the other guy then they will deliver it by 1.

i'll be on about 00:15 i reckon and Andypic as he is going.

Using his works van which is probably a good idea as Asda at that time wil be crawling with junkies and pissheads don't want our cars burnt / smashed GTA style in the car park.

Often when walking past in the morning or afternoon the local scum are sitting outside the flats across from it and the strange thing is a few of them are always wearing Celtic tops.

mines aint here, looks like tomorrow, fking courier

:( i was hoping someone would get it so i could play online with em!

well, i will prob get it tomorrow now, but i ll prob play missions for a while, i finish work at 10 so i ll prob go online after work about 11ish :D i cant fookin wait. if it comes later, i finish work at 9, so about 10ish.

nae worries, lister. we'll all be on to shoot you tomorrow :craphead:

:lol: i will be on to pump you tommorow, yes :craphead:

nae worries, lister. we'll all be on to shoot you tomorrow :craphead:

:lol: i will be on to pump you tommorow, yes :craphead:

naw :craphead:

up to 16 people on free roam, teams or free for all? i cant fookin wait, cops n robbers should be good

yeh, i guess you can choose to shoot the fuck out of each other or you can team up and shoot tims. also read that you have the entire liberty city at your disposal on multiplayer, so finding folk might be hard :lol: think ill just do hit and runs, especially to lister :craphead:

Can't wait, all uni work done now and I'm playing Mario Galaxy to tide me til I get it.

My housemate works at GAME and he's bringing me back a copy once he's done with the midnight launch, saving me having to queue up (and a few quid too). Means I have to wait til everyone's done buying it though :(. Should be 2 at the latest.

Play it for a few hours then bed. Got to go to a games graduate fair tomorrow, but once that's over with I'm completely free til Fri :D

I just spoke to Andypic who was actually in Game in Southport thet are open tonight at midnight but for pre-orders only and they have no stock to sell after that so basically no pre-order then unlucky also i could be more than a week before they get more.

Defo going to Supermarket's now.

I reckon it will be hard to get a copy after lunchtime tomorrow.

I just spoke to Andypic who was actually in Game in Southport thet are open tonight at midnight but for pre-orders only and they have no stock to sell after that so basically no pre-order then unlucky also i could be more than a week before they get more.

crazy. never seen anything like this for the release of a video game!

Man that sucks, no stock after pre orders...jeez :(

Good luck tommorow those who aren't getting it via pre order!

I know when you hear stuff like that and read on the Sony forums about how everybody is heading for Tesco / Asda etc at around midnight you wonder what will be left tomorrow.

I suppose anyone wanting it tomorrow but can't go before work just reserve it at Argos after Midnight and pick it up at lunchtime after work etc.

or head for Curry's, Dixons, toys r us etc.