We're still the better team.

ulsterbear91

Let's look at what has went down in the OF this season. First game we played against them, we won 3-0 comfortably and played well, now we did have a better team then in some ways, however the next time we played, we win 1-0 with a much different team and still managed to win and put in performances. Now the tims....

3rd OF game, should've been a draw but celtic time got added on and they got a fluke goal and it shouldn't have been, that is just fact. On top of that we lost Greegs in that match, and even when the guy was injured he saved a penalty, if that isn't heart I don't know what is. Now today, again a team racked with injuries and suspensions and yet we manage to go 2-1 ahead to lose 3-2 to a dodgy decision and a worse ref.

Look at those two paragraphs and tell me who is the better, more composed, the team who has the bigger heart and WHO IS GONNA WIN THE FUCKING LEAGUE!!!!!!

instead of looking at the paragraphs why dont you look at the scorelines.

Saying to yourself we are the better team isnt gonna bring the trophys in. Talking needs to be done on the pitch

I agree, I simply feel ragging on the team isn't right after what they've put in this season.

I know. were just really Unlucky. Youd think that every ref in the country would know what McDonald is like with his tendancy to go down with Ease yet he gets away with it all the time. ref should just tell the cunt to get up . Decisions not going our way as of late. But After Rangers scored the 2nd goal we were back to our usual selfs, no closing down . DeJa Vu from 11 days ago . Went a goal down and really went for it got 2 deserved goals and just laid back, youd think the players should know they cant rely on a 1 goal cushion. Should of went for 3-4 . Celtic simply could not handle us when we were at 1-1 . then at 2-1 we let them breathe. Shouldof buried them

Broadfoot is the idiot for barging in there. One game we will play the tims with a full strength side and then we will see who is better. Bloody Faye in defence. doh

We played better football with a weaker squad . just couldnt keep them tempo up that Celtic couldnt handle up, obvious signs of what Rangers are capable of . Yet they just fade out of games

Lets be honest we had a second rate team out, BUT in the second half the Tims wanted it more than us. That's happened twice now. WE have faded out of the game when we had control. Who is to blame - for me our over rated mid field.

Lets be honest we had a second rate team out, BUT in the second half the Tims wanted it more than us. That's happened twice now. WE have faded out of the game when we had control. Who is to blame - for me our over rated mid field.

Too true, unfortunately, and it is getting to be what happens most games. We continue to be second to every loose ball, not just against Celtic and top teams, Falkirk, GRETNA !, St mirren etc have bossed our midfield this season;

Reason--- we stand around while others move, we wait for the ball to arrive while other teams attack it, we pass and admire on the odd occasion we pass to our own team, footballers pass and move. We stand back or retreat and allow teams to dominate us. Today we lost 3 goals but if we are at all honest it could have been more if they had any great quality.

I agree, I simply feel ragging on the team isn't right after what they've put in this season.

I know. were just really Unlucky. Youd think that every ref in the country would know what McDonald is like with his tendancy to go down with Ease yet he gets away with it all the time. ref should just tell the cunt to get up . Decisions not going our way as of late. But After Rangers scored the 2nd goal we were back to our usual selfs, no closing down . DeJa Vu from 11 days ago . Went a goal down and really went for it got 2 deserved goals and just laid back, youd think the players should know they cant rely on a 1 goal cushion. Should of went for 3-4 . Celtic simply could not handle us when we were at 1-1 . then at 2-1 we let them breathe. Shouldof buried them

Nail on the head. You'd THINK we would have learned by now, but as the saying goes, if you don't learn from your mistakes, you're doomed to repeat them.

facts are we are not a better team when they are on their day. we were lucky at ibrox in the last game to ge the win, there needs to be investment in the summer surely today has proved that to us all!? we havent got the strength in depth and having kirky against mcgeady shows that! not good enough., im taking my blue tinited glasses off maybe a few of u should too lets be real ok.

I cannot agree we are the better team , i would love to but , it was proved today that we are incapable of changing formation to surprise any opposition , although we started well , we faded and hardly troubled them in the 2nd half

we have played this way all season and now our luck is running out

we have not won any of our last 4 games over 90 mins , this is a major worry

lets hope the boss can lift the players , as it is in our own hands