Whittaker, shit for brains.

pcbear

TBH, it wasn't any worse than some of their challenges on the day. Not saying it wasn't a Red, but the playing field could easily have been level with his sending off, considering how many times they were let off the hook.

There's a few players in our team that are missing a footballing brain

Whittaker is definitely one of them. He was on one yellow already and there was only 2 seconds to play. Feckin ridiculous to get sent off in that situation considering all our other injuries and suspensions.

There's a few players in our team that are missing a footballing brain

Whittaker is definitely one of them. He was on one yellow already and there was only 2 seconds to play. Feckin ridiculous to get sent off in that situation considering all our other injuries and suspensions.

Exactly, utter stupidity and tactically naive.

Easy lads. We're all rightly pissed off now, but Whitty's also done some fine things for us this season (2nd goal v. S Lisbon, as an example).

Nobody is saying he has not, just the sheer lunacy of a lunge which was a defo booking with seconds to go.

Shit for brains.

Easy lads. We're all rightly pissed off now, but Whitty's also done some fine things for us this season (2nd goal v. S Lisbon, as an example).

I know mate but it doesn,t excuse bampottery of that degree. I,m sure WS wont be so understanding.

Nobody is saying he has not, just the sheer lunacy of a lunge which was a defo booking with seconds to go.

Shit for brains.

Yeah, none too bright for cert.

If I ever meet you I'll burst your lip.

A terrible thing to call a Ranger never mind the fact you don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about

The first booking he received was not deserved as he didn't make any contact with the Scum's player. The second one was deserved, so it was harsh that he was sent off. Having said that, the way Craig Thomson reffed the game today, nothing surprised me.

A terrible thing to call a Ranger never mind the fact you don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about

Please explain what i "dont have a fucking clue about"

My take on it, he has already been booked, with a few seconds to go he has the tim up in the air, stone wall booking/suspension, smart, real real smart.

Go on pal explain your take on the said incident, not on all the bookings sendings off the tims should have incurred, they never.

The Whittaker needless lunge go on enlighten me.

I will ignore your burst your lip quote, child.

Please explain what i "dont have a fucking clue about"

My take on it, he has already been booked, with a few seconds to go he has the tim up in the air, stone wall booking/suspension, smart, real real smart.

Go on pal explain your take on the said incident, not on all the bookings sendings off the tims should have incurred, they never.

The Whittaker needless lunge go on enlighten me.

I will ignore your burst your lip quote, child.

He acted in the heat of the moment, other than that he had a decent game.

Calling him a knob is fucking outrageous and if I heard it from anyone they would get a smack.

I'm bitterly disapointed with todays results but I wont accept any Rangers player being abused on here. Old man