Dirty F***** Bastards !

Absolutely disgraceful, was walking up to play football with my mates and a car stopped next to us and started shouting Orange Bastards and stuff like that to us, a quick 2 fingers up shut them up before the drove away, but doing that to a 6 year old kid is terrible

typical manky filthy f***** scum of the earth.

i got the ' get it fukin up ye' 'orange cunt' bullshit today aswell

i just asked the man how long he was stayin in scotland for and when he was returing to ireland.

quite shocked he was. no answer

typical manky filthy f***** scum of the earth.

i got the ' get it fukin up ye' 'orange cunt' bullshit today aswell

i just asked the man how long he was stayin in scotland for and when he was returing to ireland.

quite shocked he was. no answer

Good on you. Filthy slime they are. I've heard it from them in Boston as well - seems they go out of their way to act the hard man, but only when they're in the safety of numbers.

Happened to my 10 year old grandson about 3 weeks ago. Playing football with his Rangers jersey on and a couple of teenager scum decided to felt pen Celtic FC all over it. Fortunately an old woman seen what happened and managed to phone me at home. I just got there when the two twats were going onto a bus.Followed them in my car and just lets say 15 minutes later they were very very sorry. The wee boy doesn't know why they did it but because of it hes now frightened to put the jersey back on (new one).

Happened to my 10 year old grandson about 3 weeks ago. Playing football with his Rangers jersey on and a couple of teenager scum decided to felt pen Celtic FC all over it. Fortunately an old woman seen what happened and managed to phone me at home. I just got there when the two twats were going onto a bus.Followed them in my car and just lets say 15 minutes later they were very very sorry. The wee boy doesn't know why they did it but because of it hes now frightened to put the jersey back on (new one).

Good man

Teach those fuckers a lesson

Dirty manky thievin fenian scum

This will cheer youz up.

In pub watching the game yesterday and this loudmouthed taig started givin it mon the hoops which you can laugh off in a mixed pub but then thought he was smart by calling a guy a baldy orange bastard...like most of them it was not an intelligent move.

3 smacks later he's bleeding on the floor beggin forgiveness......best part of the day.

Dirty manky thievin fenian scum

This will cheer youz up.

In pub watching the game yesterday and this loudmouthed taig started givin it mon the hoops which you can laugh off in a mixed pub but then thought he was smart by calling a guy a baldy orange bastard...like most of them it was not an intelligent move.

3 smacks later he's bleeding on the floor beggin forgiveness......best part of the day.

Would've loved to seen that

Great British Justice Shines Bright:unionflag:

That's very sad. I'm sorry to hear that.

Here's what happened to me a couple of years ago....

I was walking along the street in my Rangers shirt when this big (6 ft.+ bald white guy) stopped me and asked me why a Chinky's wearing that (minus a few dirty words)....

I paused, looked at him, put on my best accent (I've normally got an Edinburgh accent so I was kinda trying to have a Glaswegian accent... don't ask me why... :rolleyes: ) and asked him where his scum shirt was, or was he too ashamed to be seen in one?

I don't know if he was more surprised at a Scottish accent coming out of a wee Chinese girl's mouth, or my rudeness ( :blush: ) but his jaw dropped literally...

Stuttering, he said I shouldn't wear that...

So I said, 'I'm a Chink in Hong Kong, this is MY country, I can wear whatever I want! Go back to Ireland and change into your Scum shirt before trying to pick a fight in MY territory you dumb f***!' and walked (quickly) away from him...

I must admit I was a wee bit scared after saying the last bit and I'm glad he didn't come after me and punch me!

But my friend looked back and said he just looked 'like a moron' so it's all good at the end. :harhar:

All I want to say is, Scums are everywhere and they'd cause trouble wherever they go and at every opportunity so we just have to be careful...

And I hope the Gers supporters will never stoop to their level...

Lastly, from an unbiased point of view (me being Chinese and all that), I just want to say I think the Gers supporters are the BEST in the world! I can't wait to go back to Ibrox! Let's win the league and everything else!

:rangers:

I was walking along the street in my Rangers shirt when this big (6 ft.+ bald white guy) stopped me and asked me why a Chinky's wearing that (minus a few dirty words)....

I paused, looked at him, put on my best accent (I've normally got an Edinburgh accent so I was kinda trying to have a Glaswegian accent... don't ask me why... :rolleyes: ) and asked him where's his scum shirt, or was he too ashamed to be seen in one?

I don't know if he was more surprised at a Scottish accent coming out of a wee Chinese girl's mouth, or my rudeness ( :blush: ) but his jaw dropped literally...

So I said, 'I'm a Chink in Hong Kong, this is MY country, I can wear whatever I want! Go back to Ireland and change into your Scum shirt before trying to pick a fight in MY territory you dumb f***!' and walked (quickly) away from him...

I must admit I was a wee bit scared after saying the last bit and I'm glad he didn't come after me and punch me!

But my friend looked back and said he just looked 'like a moron' so it's all good at the end. :harhar:

Scums are everywhere and they'd cause trouble wherever they go and at every opportunity so we just have to be careful...

Lastly, from an unbiased point of view (me being Chinese and all that), I just want to say I think the Gers supporters are the BEST in the world! I can't wait to go back to Ibrox! Let's win the league and everything!

Well done that girl.

Your a credit to all overseas bluenoses who know the truth.That WE are the worlds No1

I posted a similar incident on Follow Follow website years ago.

My house looks on the a77 Stranraer to Glasgow.

Picture the scene,my eight year old boy out kicking a

ball about with his Rangers top on when a bus stops

to pick up a couple of tims going to parkhead.

I'm standing at the window watchng this bus load of

cretins fire abuse at a wee spectacled boy.

For any tims on board I was the c*nt that run out

with my boxer shorts on.

I posted a similar incident on Follow Follow website years ago.

My house looks on the a77 Stranraer to Glasgow.

Picture the scene,my eight year old boy out kicking a

ball about with his Rangers top on when a bus stops

to pick up a couple of tims going to parkhead.

I'm standing at the window watchng this bus load of

cretins fire abuse at a wee spectacled boy.

For any tims on board I was the c*nt that run out

with my boxer shorts on.

And to the fat bhastard with the moustache,just to let you know

the wee boy is now a 6' 4 season ticket holder

I paused, looked at him, put on my best accent (I've normally got an Edinburgh accent so I was kinda trying to have a Glaswegian accent... don't ask me why... :rolleyes: ) and asked him where his scum shirt was, or was he too ashamed to be seen in one?

All I want to say is, Scums are everywhere and they'd cause trouble wherever they go and at every opportunity so we just have to be careful...

Lastly, from an unbiased point of view (me being Chinese and all that), I just want to say I think the Gers supporters are the BEST in the world! I can't wait to go back to Ibrox! Let's win the league and everything else!

Good on ye cb! You stand head and shoulders above the likes of that swine and his misbegotten herd. :lw::clap:

When I was wee we used to have regular Prod-Fenian stonefights in our street...big 20-30 a side jobs ...everything from slates to half bricks and everything inbetween was stocked up for them...it was mental. I remember one time getting my head split open an losin it, runnin right intae them with fists and feet flyin ...& stones bouncin off me ... everyone followed me in ...Never could have a baldy as my skull looks like a patchwork quilt! The good old days, eh?... :rolleyes: