Amdy Faye

can't see why smith didnt move whittacker to right back, Broadfoot into the middle and have faye in centre mid with davis bein moved onto the right. looked shaky, and his positioning wasnt to the best. however to be fair he isnt a centre back.

It was a f.ckin joke the guy should NEVER have been on the park never mind in such an important position, he hasnt played for us for god knows how long and he is MUNG anyway.

When I saw Weir was struggling my first thought would have been moving Papac (who is a centre half) into the middle, move Whittaker to left back and bring on Buffel (who IMO should have started the game, what a waste!!).

Buffel wasnt even on the bench. :angry2:

i still feel he is pointless in our squad but us being over stretched he was due a golden chance plus when he came on he did better than he did during the Jam tarts game in september 4-2 loss <_<

He looked like a deer in the headlights to me. The guy is scared shitless of making a mistake, he honestly wasn't that bad a player down here, but his confidence looks completely shot.

Mind you he only played in front of 50,000 about twice a season :)