Ross McCormack

port_bear

if you watched him in their last game against celtic he was poor, i know he scored the goal but it was going by the post without the deflection.

what are you on about, he MEANT for it to go off mcmanus :rolleyes:

I never thought he should have been released, but if we cannot get him back for £0 we should LEARN from our mistake and promote Little, Loy or Fleck to 1st team duties.

Lets keep bringing the true youthful Rangers fans through to play for our club. :rangers::rangers::rangers:

McCormack went to St Ninians school i think i read somewhere but has been at Rangers since he was a kid so maybe he did end up a bluenose.

If he scores the winner against them on Saturday and misses a few sitters against us then maybe have a look at him :bouncy:

This is one of those odd situations that Papaguy likes to point out.

People are critical when we are linked with ex players like Lovenkrands and Gattuso, guys who are proven internationals and earn big money elsewhere because they have genuine quality.

There reasons against signing them is that we should move forwards, not backwards.

Yet there seems to be a whole group of people on here pining after McCormack. A player who scored one memorable goal for us and has since gone on to find his level at a decent SPL Club.

<cr>

A decent player, who might do well in the Championship or mid-table EPL, but I don't see why we should re-sign him on the strength of a good season for Motherwell. I'd far rather we developed and encouraged our current crop of youth players.