What Gers player do you play like?

In my twenties I was like Darchville. Not very skillful but had the speed to scoot past defenders and get the goals.

In my thirties I played mostly in midfield. Had a wiser head on me then and was able to look around spray the passes about. The sort of role Ferguson should be playing all the time, in my opinion.

In my twenties I was like Darchville. Not very skillful but had the speed to scoot past defenders and get the goals.

In my thirties I played mostly in midfield. Had a wiser head on me then and was able to look around spray the passes about. The sort of role Ferguson should be playing all the time, in my opinion.

:blink:

Christ, I feel sorry for you with those old laced balls.

I tried one out at a charity fun day thing once. It was murder. Then it started to rain, my god :(

I tried one out at a charity fun day thing once. It was murder. Then it started to rain, my god :(

:lol: We used to have to play with those at primary school, the guys who used to head the ball (i wasn't one of them) used to walk round with no neck. It must have weighed 10 pounds when it was soaked.

They then moved us on to the pimpled size 4 plastic ones, if you got hit with one of them when it was cold it left a mark for a fortnight. Good old days eh? :rolleyes:

:lol: We used to have to play with those at primary school, the guys who used to head the ball (i wasn't one of them) used to walk round with no neck. It must have weighed 10 pounds when it was soaked.

They then moved us on to the pimpled size 4 plastic ones, if you got hit with one of them when it was cold it left a mark for a fortnight. Good old days eh? :rolleyes:

Mouldmasters.

Fucking OUCH!

Mouldmasters.

Fucking OUCH!

When I was still at school I accidentally volleyed one of those moulded balls straight into a mate's face. For about 30 seconds he was lying on the floor, motionless, and I thought I'd killed him. Thankfully he survived, but there was a lot of blood. Not pleasant.

I haven't played properly in a couple of years now but I was similar to King Carlos when playing in my own age group and more like Sasa Papac when playing with the older sides.

I was a CB for my own age group: captain and POTY two years running.

I was a LB for the older age groups and tbh I was a bit intimidated by some of my team mates and was a bit reluctant to get forward and shout at my team mates like I did when I was playing with people my own age. I did the basics well.

Barry Ferguson. My player profile says that I'm his long lost brother. I'm the captain and wear number 6, supposidly I run, pass, play, shout and moan like him. Just not to the same ability.

Barry Ferguson. My player profile says that I'm his long lost brother. I'm the captain and wear number 6, supposidly I run, pass, play, shout and moan like him. Just not to the same ability.

And you're a cortisone injection away from doom :P

Thomas Bufel easily, I never get picked for a game! :D

Hahahahha was goin to say the same mate :lol::lol::lol:

I was used to be always on the bench.Every game that i started was from the bench.Also i they gave me to shot from a penalty spot once in a important match.Guess what happen - LOW SHOT OVER THE HIGH POPLARS ! :craphead::craphead: :craphead: We won the game anyway :)