Cousin

Cousin shouldn't of done it, but that prick was playing him all night, they planned to get him sent off, rolling on the floor like a fucking dickhead, they got what they deserved! WE ARE RIGHTLY IN THE FINAL, WE SHOWED THE PASSION TO GET THERE.

It was selfish of him to react like that but in the end it wasn't a telling red card. The main problem for us is that he isn't available for the final :(

Some guys on here want to calm down a bit.

Cousin done nothing more than touch foreheads with the guy. Unfortunately the guy was an Oscar nominee.

Cousin should never have had that first yellow though.

Imagine calling a Rangers player a "motherfucker", shame on you sir.

COUSIN YOU FUCKIN PRICK NEVER LET MY FAVORITE TEAM LIKE THAT YOU FUCKIN USELESS MOTHERFUCKER !!!!!!!!!

R U Serious?

You sound like a weirdo.

Cousin was penalised for being taller. the foul was bollocks. justa fuckin joke.

Cousin done nothing more than touch foreheads with the guy. Unfortunately the guy was an Oscar nominee.

Oohh sir...I`m wondering what you`ll say about that idiot if we were eliminated today ?? Yes,we are in the final!

BUT !!! You can`t let your team to play with 10 man like that just in final 10 minutes !!!

You`re right man! I will leave this...Just some things cannot let me to forgive what he did tonight... The guy were with a yellow card.And when you make a foul again - just calm down and keep playing! Why jumping to fight ???? He never celebrate when we scores,yes,very good player and so what ?

Disrespect !! That`s all i can say...

Oohh sir...I`m wondering what you`ll say about that idiot if we were eliminated today ?? Yes,we are in the final!

BUT !!! You can`t let your team to play with 10 man like that just in final 10 minutes !!!

Cuellar what a fucking idiot getting a red card against Celtic with his fucking goalkeeping skills who the fuck does that cunt think he is get that fucking sheefter booted out my fucking club not fit to wear the fucking shirt what the fuckk sdmasdmasdmasmdmasdmn kasmdfokasdsamvsbdfmb dmbmdfskbmskmkm1iM!!{1'#1'1' ''1 ;' NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..

That's what you all sound like.

h e is a clown and will not play for Rangers in what would have been the biggest game of his life. Got what he deserved. Enough said. Give the place to someone who cares.... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!