Alan Hutton

Just a thought guys, do you think Alan would feel a little upset at leaving for spurs, don't get me wrong i would love to have him in our side come May 14tH, kind a feel sorry for him to be honest, no doubt the bigman will be in Madchester supporting the team he loves.

Anyway what a proud nite and another chapter in our great history, WATP, Hope to meet a lot of you in Manchester !!

AR

:bouncy: :unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy:

he might be a little disappointed in missing out in a final but I am sure he will be comforted when he checks out his payslip :lol:

He will be supporting us though, onwards and upwards with the players we do have!! No point looking back now! I wish Hutton all the best in his career!

:rangers:

I think he would be delighted for his ex team mates and also delighted with his Carling Cup final winners medal and his weekly pay.

I'm a Spurs supporter and I am delighted with the way Hutton has played. He is a fantastic player. He has been man of the match several times in only 16 or so games for Spurs. I can see why you guys would be disappointed that he left. Congrats on last night though. Superb battling display. I didn't think you could hang on for the full 120 mins as the Italians were creating so many chances but the defending, especially by Weir, was phenomenal. Well done.

I would be kicking myself now if i was him.

leaving for spurs and getting put out from the team we beat.

TUT TUT Alan.

For £50,000 a week I imagine he can pay someone else to kick him for him.

If it was me I would be happy for my mates but gutted about no being there myself. Can't really put a price on winning a European cup with the team you love. Feel sorry for the guy, even if he has the millions to comfort him.

I would be kicking myself now if i was him.

leaving for spurs and getting put out from the team we beat.

TUT TUT Alan.

PSV put Tottenham out, Not Fiorentina

Also, Al Hutton never played in the UEFA Cup for Totenham as he was cup tied

Don't care what he thinks. He's gone now and is an irrelevance to me except when he plays for Scotland.

The fact he supports us is neither here nor there - plenty of footballers support us and I'm not all that interested in what all of them think either.

If he came back, he would be important to me again.

Opps-sorry,just realised I started the this thread again on another post.Forgot to check if there had been any similar posts so sorry for bumping your chat!

Rangers minds must think a like lol.

This is very much a day when we are almost entirely in unison - makes a change from our usual arguments :lol:

God bless the Uefa Cup final.