The Complete UEFA Cup Final Ticket Thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right,

Im 17 and I live in Manchester, Im looking for Tickets to the final, and I must say, im pretty shocked with the prices.

I have enquired and I have had offers ranging from 700-1000.

And all I have to say is, why didn't they choose Manchester United to host this momentus event??

:angry2:

Im still looking for tickets if anyone wants to offer me any for a cheap price! :rolleyes:

Also, has the officall allocation from rangers been put on sale yet? If so, how do I go about ordering 2?

Would any Man City fans have rights to tickets, work with a few season ticket holders.

I don't think they do because even though its being held at the ground, its a UEFA tornament.

God I hate City's ground in the town, makes it look rubbish....

Would any Man City fans have rights to tickets, work with a few season ticket holders.

Residents of Manchester were offered tickets for the final first before anyone else. IIRC they were offered somewhere in the region of 2-5k and it was by ballot months ago.

TBH I thought the same happened last year in Glasgow when the final was held at Hampden.

Gold dust!

Thought so, I'll keep trying though, would'nt miss this one for anything.

Booked my flights and hotel, doing everything I can to try n get one....

There currently on ebay from GBP1000 - GBP7000 for two....

Mental man, f'uck it though get yurself to Manchester whatever.... we're havin a party...

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Gold dust!

Thought so, I'll keep trying though, would'nt miss this one for anything.

Booked my flights and hotel, doing everything I can to try n get one....

There currently on ebay from GBP1000 - GBP7000 for two....

Mental man, f'uck it though get yurself to Manchester whatever.... we're havin a party...

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Ive got two up on eBay at the moment for £500 each. Listing hasn't shown up yet though.