Would It Have Felt As Amazing Last Night....

Yeah, it would. It's not every day we get to a European final :)

Penalties added some tension at the end, but to me it would have felt amazing no matter how we got there.

PS This might make a good poll...

If say we won 1-0 with a goal early in the game?

The penalties just made even better for me, the relief and jubilation as vieri missed and novo scored.... fucking brilliant!

I'd rather have won. Shame Nacho couldn't take that chance late on.

Would've been great if Nacho hadn't been denied late, but going to PKs and winning was simply AMAZING.

What a sense of relief & PRIDE, knowing that the Italians threw everything at us but the kitchen sink for 210+ minutes and STILL coulnae fecking beat us.

NOT EVEN WITH PKs.

Yet according to Prandelli "The better team lost." Aye, right. ;)

As much as I pissing hate penalties, it has to be the best way to win!

No lie, and the worst way to lose. Before Prandelli & company started bleating, I did have some sympathy for them. Amazing how fast that disappeared though.

If say we won 1-0 with a goal early in the game?

The penalties just made even better for me, the relief and jubilation as vieri missed and novo scored.... fucking brilliant!

I'd rather have won. Shame Nacho couldn't take that chance late on.

Ditto, I just don't and never will like penalties. But they've been kind to us in the past 3 attempts so I suppose I let them off. Penalties are only 'fun' when you're a neutral.

5 spot kicks are no way to decide the outcome of such a big game imo.

Naw the way it fell was more than AMAZING, have never felt as though we wouldn't get to the Final. Sometimes the older you get there are times you know it's for you ! Watched it with the Diehard Division and we were all of one mind, the more the game went on the more chance we were goin to the final and the more the jungles were suffering watchin it ! :D:lol::sherlock: