Loan Deals

Roasters

We should take Beckham and Ronaldo (fat one) on loan until the end of the season. I reckon they could do a job.

Beckham could help Burkey with his delivery and Ronaldo could show Boyd how to be a truly great centre forward without needing to do any real work to help out the team in other areas.

We should take Beckham and Ronaldo (fat one) on loan until the end of the season. I reckon they could do a job.

Beckham could help Burkey with his delivery and Ronaldo could show Boyd how to be a truly great centre forward without needing to do any real work to help out the team in other areas.

Wind up merchant, Possibly a green one in disguise??????

Brilliant idea. We should get both of the guys in right away. They are quality players and out of favour at their home teams. What a difference we'd make to our team.

(tu)

I'd also like to see Colonel Saunders join the board to take care of our catering needs, Humpty Dumpty and all the King's horses and all the King's men brought in to cover health and safety and the man in the moon brought in to oversee our moonbeam department.

Brilliant idea. We should get both of the guys in right away. They are quality players and out of favour at their home teams. What a difference we'd make to our team.

(tu)

I'd also like to see Colonel Saunders join the board to take care of our catering needs, Humpty Dumpty and all the King's horses and all the King's men brought in to cover health and safety and the man in the moon brought in to oversee our moonbeam department.

(tu):D:D

(tu)

:lol: The Moonbeam Department I'd love to work there!

(tu)

:lol::lol::lol:

Wind up merchant, Possibly a green one in disguise??????

think so (tu)