SPL Protest

I think we should protest at the way the SPL are treating us by playing our under 19's for the rest of the season.

We should keep our 1st team fresh for the cup finals. The under 19's might even win us the league but even if Celtic win the league they will get no credit because we will have just given it to them.

I think we should protest at the way the SPL are treating us by playing our under 19's for the rest of the season.

We should keep our 1st team fresh for the cup finals. The under 19's might even win us the league but even if Celtic win the league they will get no credit because we will have just given it to them.

that is the worst idea ive ever heard mate, dnt be so daft.

cant see our under 19s winnin the title, not particularly happy like the rest of us bt we jus have to knuckle down an get on with it by winnin as many games as possible, our fates still in our own hands.

From Struth to Smith,we have follow our team.

From parkhead to barca ,we have all lived the dream.

Our journey is long,our goal stays the same.

To keep for our children the famous blue name.

Whereever we are ,where ever we stay,

be sure the gers will seize the day.

For this is our destiny ,our passion and pride.

The famous Glasgow Rangers.

The worlds greatest side

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

As long as there is a chance of winning the title we should play the first team.

However, should the title be without our reach, play the U19's, let's see if Hibs agree when we give Aberdeen or Dundee a free ride to the 3de spot.

IMO we should fight like f*ck to win the league, but should it slip from our grasp, we should send out the under 19's.

If they want to make a mockery of our UEFA cup ambition, then we should make a mockery of the SPL title. :rangers:

This idea is madness, we have to win the league this year to make sure we have champions league football next year. our team has to pull up their socks and get on with it. We have had no help from anyone this season and i dont expect the SPL to help us out now as they have never in the past. One last massive push for all our players to make this the most memorable season that i have ever had the pleasure of watching.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :rangers:

Im with "janvanrinkydinks" on this one ! - next season, just don't travel to any away games.

See how long it takes before the other SPL teams and clubs kick up fuck about it, then, Rangers can flex their financial muscle and start getting treated with a bit of respect.

I guess, 4 away games with no Rangers support should do the trick. Unfortunately, in a finance driven business, MONEY TALKS !!.

This must be one of the worst threads I've read in a long time, who cares what the SPL does or doesn't do, the whole idea of being a supporter is to support your team never mind what, boycotting games will do more damage to the team than not.

This must be one of the worst threads I've read in a long time, who cares what the SPL does or doesn't do, the whole idea of being a supporter is to support your team never mind what, boycotting games will do more damage to the team than not.

So we should just let them f*ck us over ?

fuk that.

i for one will be sendin an e-mail saying...

GET IT FUKIN UP YE YA BUNCH A TIMS IN DISGUISE, WE DIDNT NEED YOUR FUKIN HELP BY POSTPONING GAMES ETC, WE HAVE WON ALL 4 TROPHIES, STICK THAT IN YER PIPE N CHONG ON IT ALL NIGHT, kindest regards, one very proud bear.

Sporting integrity? If by some scenario we win the league before the Aberdeen game, we should play the U19s then. Then where will the 'sporting integrity' be for the UEFA cup place?

Fuck them, we'll do it without them.

No surrender.

If we win the league before Pittodrie stick Ally up front, and get Walter to be captain.