Rangers Top

Andy

How about this one??

lc822b2ad82b5a0704d8107kf2.png

Beautiful jersey

the most hidious thing iv ever seen, that top will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

We've had basically the same jersey for years, we need something different.

why do we need something different? theres too much in this top its just messy. Keep it simple.

Hmm a mess... I worked damn hard on that top man... im in bits here :harhar:

if i said i really liked it and would love to see it as gers new top i would only be deluding you WGS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well its gonna be umbro anyway - the design is gonna be very similar to everton's with the pattern in darker blue on the back - no idea where the st. andrews flag fits in though - possibly on the lower back. Its easy to see whats the colla - shoulders and arm-strip parts are gonna be pretty much based on this....

post-2896-1212954328_thumb.jpg

Oh mi god... No way to the first one! God why the heck would we want the Wii as our sponsor, yeah it's an amazing toy but i think Carling goes better ;) Don't think addidas goes... Looks like a friggin Chelsea top than a Gers top. Take the advice frm a girl =] x

3 bairns i got, and damn non of the designs ive seen on here Id have any of em wear.

In the past 20 years, I actually thing the current home kit is the sexiest.

Not to be judgmental, but non of the designs here really make the grade.

All the best strips, really, are simple yet effective!!

Rangers strips usually fit the bill :yes:

Over the years, I've come to adopt the rangers atire as my uniform in life if you will.

Whatever the new strip, I'm probably gunna buy it anyway :huzzah2:

How about this one??

lc822b2ad82b5a0704d8107kf2.png

Beautiful jersey

the most hidious thing iv ever seen, that top will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

We've had basically the same jersey for years, we need something different.

why do we need something different? theres too much in this top its just messy. Keep it simple.

Hmm a mess... I worked damn hard on that top man... im in bits here :harhar:

if i said i really liked it and would love to see it as gers new top i would only be deluding you WGS.

I like it I think its cool