New Rangers Shirt

I have heard unofficially that we will NOT be wearing a new shirt next week but there will be limited edition lower-case lettering used.

We have used a new shirt for the Scottish Cup final in the past but again I've not heard anything official on this for two weeks time.

I have heard unofficially that we will NOT be wearing a new shirt next week but there will be limited edition lower-case lettering used.

We have used a new shirt for the Scottish Cup final in the past but again I've not heard anything official on this for two weeks time.

Will this be sold in the shop do you reckon? Or just the players, would be nice to come back from my visit to ibrox with a limited edition shirt.

Even the same shirt as now but with UEFA CUP FINAL above the crest... :P

Not sure mate... I'd imagine the club (as well as JJB) would want to make money from this event so it's probable I guess.

:)

:D

Although i just noticed this seasons is now £20, i didn't get this one, and want one to remember this great season..so ill get one either way (tu)

My Brother was in JJB yesterday and asked about the new strip. They said there has been a production problem (what ever that means) and the new strip was supposed to be released in May but now it will be released in mid June.

My Brother was in JJB yesterday and asked about the new strip. They said there has been a production problem (what ever that means) and the new strip was supposed to be released in May but now it will be released in mid June.

:(

Not sure mate... I'd imagine the club (as well as JJB) would want to make money from this event so it's probable I guess.

:)

:D

Although i just noticed this seasons is now £20, i didn't get this one, and want one to remember this great season..so ill get one either way (tu)

Someone I know got one in Sports Soccer for £13.

Since the money now goes to JJB and not directly to the club, just buy it wherever it's cheapest! I remember in the old days feeling bad about buying tops anywhere other than the Official shop!