Managerial rumour

I dont make much of it but i will just post it out of interest. My mums friend knows people connected with rangers and apparently its Ian Durrant, NOT super ally thats being trained up to be the next manager.

At first i thought na, doubt it, but then i remembered its durrant always sitting with Walter in the stands and they are always chatting away. Just thought i would post this, found it plausible myself. Interesting wee theory.

I've heard this, but I doubt it. Walter gave an answer to this a few weeks ago, and his answer was that he hopes McCoist takes over from him as manager when he steps down.

Now, considering the relationship and trust between Murray and Smith, that says to me that Ally McCoist WILL be our next manager.

I dont make much of it but i will just post it out of interest. My mums friend knows people connected with rangers and apparently its Ian Durrant, NOT super ally thats being trained up to be the next manager.

At first i thought na, doubt it, but then i remembered its durrant always sitting with Walter in the stands and they are always chatting away. Just thought i would post this, found it plausible myself. Interesting wee theory.

trust me it wont happen i will ask durranty when i see him next

Any pics of yer mum?

no sorry, but i have pics of yours if you want them :harhar:

Lucky you. She's 66 years old my mam. Got all her own teeth though. (tu)

Bet yours aint!

trust me it wont happen i will ask durranty when i see him next

didnt think this will happen as well, just thought it was plausible theory worth posting.

Any pics of yer mum?

Bet yours aint!

My mum is a man, my parents are a homosexual couple :rolleyes:

Any pics of yer mum?

Bet yours aint!

My mum is a man, my parents are a homosexual couple :rolleyes:

:lol:

Durrant was an amazing player, but he had his little 90 minutes of fame at Dunfermline a year ago.

His results with the reserves dont fill me with enthuasim either.

Id rather someone like Levein when Walter goes in a couple of years, but thats just a name that's out there... not saying he should be 100% the manager.

Call me stupid (cue posts saying i'm stupid :) ) but i thought, and would rather have Coisty as manager, say in about 3 years time, when Walt has crushed timmy and sent him Eireward to think again. :unionflag:

Psychologically Durrant is a man who was laden with talent and had his career taken away from him. He has a point to prove and a passion for Rangers. Ally has the passion and a winning mentality but I'd be interested to see if the guy who has more hunger would be Durrant, not McCoist. Remember Walt was an average player. Mourinho never played. Sir Alex Ferguson was never as good on the pitch as he was in his ego. Durrant might have all the credentials to be a superb manager over time.

Finances and canny purchases are also deeply important. Thankfully we have Walter for the next foreseeable.,,