Buffel to Feyenoord

Danny

Reports suggesting he is off in the summer to return to the last club to freeze him out before we did.

Life can be quite ironic.

Is there any co-incidence he's ended up being frozen out at the last 2 clubs he's been at?

He was frozen out at Feyenoord for not signing a contractual extension.

No one knows why he's been frozen out at Ibrox.

coz hes pish?

one of the most inconsistant players weve had over the years,flaters to decieve imo

can do it when he wants but more often than not hes posted missing

Don't know about being pish but I agree with the rest of your post.

Turns it on only occasionally.

Is there any co-incidence he's ended up being frozen out at the last 2 clubs he's been at?

He was frozen out at Feyenoord for not signing a contractual extension.

No one knows why he's been frozen out at Ibrox.

It was suggested recently that Rangers would have to pay further money to Feyenoord if he made a certain number of appearances which he is supposedly on the verge of (hence his lack of games). I think his time out injured didn't help him and although he has some skill there is no question in my mind that he didn't give his 110% often enough. Walter Smith would never have paid the sort of money Eck did for him.

coz hes pish?

one of the most inconsistant players weve had over the years,flaters to decieve imo

Same can be said of Cousin and Darcheville but they both seem to be amune from criticism on this board, strange that !

Good luck to the guy, i've always liked Buffel and think the way we have treated him is nothing short of abysmal, hope he does well wherever he ends up.

coz hes pish?

Same can be said of Cousin and Darcheville but they both seem to be amune from criticism on this board, strange that !

Good luck to the guy, i've always liked Buffel and think the way we have treated him is nothing short of abysmal, hope he does well wherever he ends up.

not from me they aint :) never liked cousin and darcheville although a decent player has never been "great" and is a walkin injury

buffel has had a few years now to show his commitment and desire to be a ranger just when you think he has turned the corner comes the games where he disappears and goes back into his shell,waste of time imo and walter has seen this too.