Can you beat Dundee UTD

For me please :beer2: See if you don't I'll be my ring.......

See you all next week, hope you win on Wednesday and win the league. Awe the best " follow follow" Motherwell

Cheers.

We must be due to give them a right royal humping, all the best for europe if that is the case.

Well best of luck to you on every front hope you win them all(gloat gloat) you have had some amazing results, but sorry at Motherwells down fall for 3rd place, Nope, but with ant luck we'll beat Aberdeen tomorrow and you'll beat Dundee UTD "PLEASE" Then we play you and MM I'll let all the regulars go on holiday (no what i'm saying ?)

Anyway the downside in it all is Celtic need to win, Sorry chaps, then we let you win at fir park and beat Aberdeen EASY.

Awe the best anyway and behave yourself own in Manchester, Hope you win.

Cheers.

P.S Didn't mind getting beat with you at least you never cheated (no what i mean)

Well best of luck to you on every front hope you win them all(gloat gloat) you have had some amazing results, but sorry at Motherwells down fall for 3rd place, Nope, but with ant luck we'll beat Aberdeen tomorrow and you'll beat Dundee UTD "PLEASE" Then we play you and MM I'll let all the regulars go on holiday (no what i'm saying ?)

Anyway the downside in it all is Celtic need to win, Sorry chaps, then we let you win at fir park and beat Aberdeen EASY.

Cheers.

P.S Didn't mind getting beat with you at least you never cheated (no what i mean)

Cheers mfc (tu) Its been a very hard season for you guys, with Phil O'Donnell (and before anyone starts, shut up) and ground-sharing. Not good. I would like Motherwell to do it and get into the UEFA Cup.

Cheers.

Cheers mfc (tu) Its been a very hard season for you guys, with Phil O'Donnell (and before anyone starts, shut up) and ground-sharing. Not good. I would like Motherwell to do it and get into the UEFA Cup.

Thanks Mate if wee hadn't lost Ph, O'Do and the park was ok i recon we would of walked 3rd anyway we done you a favour we beat the tattie munchers at the tattiedome for you, come on lads were the only 1ns that done yous a favour and FTP bob got sent off, its a conspirice i'll tell you

Best of luck anyway .

Well a must admit a got a lot better response than what i expected

Awe the best we are the peopLe, MOTHERWELL

Cheers.

Thanks Mate if wee hadn't lost Ph, O'Do and the park was ok i recon we would of walked 3rd anyway we done you a favour we beat the tattie munchers at the tattiedome for you, come on lads were the only 1ns that done yous a favour and FTP bob got sent off, its a conspirice i'll tell you

Best of luck anyway .

Were a friendly bunch really mfc, honest :beer2:

Cheers.

Best of luck anyway .

(and before anyone starts, shut up)

:rolleyes:

Cheers.

Best of luck anyway .

Agree that I would rather see MFC do the business ut of all choices...but what the fuck was your ex-Celtic boss doing when he made the changes against the mhanky scum?

... hmmmnnnn...

Cheers.

Best of luck anyway .

Agree that I would rather see MFC do the business ut of all choices...but what the fuck was your ex-Celtic boss doing when he made the changes against the mhanky scum?

... hmmmnnnn...

be a hard game as dundee united seem to be our bogey team, but we are overdue a big performance and i hope its tomorrow.

that crossed my mind too minstral. We simply have to win, I dont care how.

Cheers.

Because the game before it our small men weren't doing the biz, so he brought in some bigger players here listen we nearly done it we gave them a much better game than we gave you lot, so come on and no you've been hard done buy but its not Motherwells fault in your case.

Blame ST Mirren come on win th lot . Hate the Tattie cheating Munchers.

Best of luck anyway .

... hmmmnnnn...

id rather UTD got in europe. theyd go further than Motherwell

Owe thanks I'LL TELL ALL THE EX RANGERS MOB TOMORROW SEE YOU LOT NEXT SATURDAY... Theres only 1 FTP Malcolm.

COME ON YE WELL.

HAVE YOU ALL FORGOT ABOUT BOUGHT BLACK SUNDAY......when we won you the league.

IVE NOOOOOOOOOO

Cheers.

Best of luck anyway .

... hmmmnnnn...

What was he doing dropping his two top scorers against us?