Sebo Vs Miller vs Prso vs Novo

rfc_no1fan

Filip Sebo:

530 minutes, 2 goals, 1 goals every 265 minutes (or 3 games)

Kenny Miller:

1343 minutes, 2 goals , 1 goal every 671.5 minutes (or 7.5 games)

Dado Prso:

1528 minutes, 4 goals, 1 every 382 minutes (or 4 games)

Nacho Novo:

1083 minutes, 4 goals (1 of which a Penalty) 1 goal every 271 minutes ( 3 games)

Just goes to show Filip Sebo's record isnt a reflection of what stats we are giving (2 goals in 19) He is averaging 28 mins per game this season, Is that really enough to :

a. Judge him

b. Give him a fair chance

or c. Bring up stats

You decide!

Why did you include Kenny Miller?

Sebo doesnt look like a footballer, thats the difference.

I would love to see him turn it round but I cant see it happening.

We would need Paul Daniels instead of Ally McCoist to make him a striker.

im still not a sebo fan. as for prso he doesnt really need to score because of his work rate and effort. novo could do more.

couldnt care about kenny miller.

what about nachos work rate and effort!!!!

Runs his balls off everytime he plays

im still not a sebo fan.  as for prso he doesnt really need to score because of his work rate and effort.  novo could do more. 

couldnt care about kenny miller.

what about nachos work rate and effort!!!!

Runs his balls off everytime he plays

You guys are crediting Novo and Prso for their work rate...From the little amount we have seen Sebo, IMO he works is socks off too and is just in need of more time and goals.

I'll stick by him. I like most other Bears want him to succeed, but unlike most Bears I think he will, given time.

Sebo showed on Saturday he has some talent with his bursting run through United but again he was over eager when it came to the end.

Jury still out on him as with Karl but with Ally showing Sebo the way and Weir taking on Karl then who knows.

I remember in 1983 when McCoist signed we all thought this is it we have the best in the business but he was rotten first season and most of the following season until his hat trick in the league cup final.

Maybe Sebo needs something like that to boost him a bit.

You can see from videos of Sebo at his previous clubs that he's way more confident infront of goal there. Right now he's way too frantic/eager.

If he starts a game and scores within the first 45mins we might see a decent performance from him.