Gutted, yet upbeat

jamd1986

Picked up my ticket today from the ticket office after receiving a phone call last night that I had been successful in getting one finally.

However, as I've said before, I've got my final exam tomorrow which finishes at 5.30pm. I'm still flying down to Manchester straight after it and I'll get there about 7.45pm when its just kicking off. Obviously theres no way I can make the game, so I've given my ticket to my dad, who I was going to meet down there anyway and watch the game ticket or no ticket

Its a once in a lifetime chance for him, I feel a lot more content giving it to him. After all he's the one who has taken me to almost every Rangers game I've been to and paid for the season tickets every year.

I'm just a bit upset I couldn't be standing next to him for this one. The biggest game of all.

Picked up my ticket today from the ticket office after receiving a phone call last night that I had been successful in getting one finally.

However, as I've said before, I've got my final exam tomorrow which finishes at 5.30pm. I'm still flying down to Manchester straight after it and I'll get there about 7.45pm when its just kicking off. Obviously theres no way I can make the game, so I've given my ticket to my dad, who I was going to meet down there anyway and watch the game ticket or no ticket

Its a once in a lifetime chance for him, I feel a lot more content giving it to him. After all he's the one who has taken me to almost every Rangers game I've been to and paid for the season tickets every year.

I'm just a bit upset I couldn't be standing next to him for this one. The biggest game of all.

that is so sweet...im gonna cry!!! u will be with him in his heart!!! :rangers:

Your dad wont forget this. What goes around comes around. (tu)