Canny fookin sleep

anybody else in same boat?

ive been to bed 3 times already to try and nod off but my head is racing,im soo exited i think its gonna be an all night job

wish i could get down to be with all the other bears in manchester but i'll be singing loud and proud at ibrox :D

c,mon the gers WATP :rangers:

Yeah, me too mate !. Methil eh !, one of my brothers owns a butchers shop in Forth Street, Leven, Robert Watson, the shops called "Watsons of Leven" (well there's a surprise !), and he's living in Burntisland with a lassie from Methil called Janice (but I can't remember her surname !), AND, my best mate here on the Isle of Man was born and brought up in Methil, his name is Brian (but I can't tell you anymore because we are SS MC) if you get my drift !.

Anyway, take care pal. Mark - Isle of Man.

i know watsons the butchers well m8 :) next door to the petshop,tell yer bro his steak mince and steak pies are great :D

im not originally from here tho,been living here for 13 years now,originally from appin road,haghill,spent most of my life in cumbernauld before i moved up here,its a nightmare to be that bit further away from ibrox and the gers but such is life.

i know watsons the butchers well m8 :) next door to the petshop,tell yer bro his steak mince and steak pies are great :D

im not originally from here tho,been living here for 13 years now,originally from appin road,haghill,spent most of my life in cumbernauld before i moved up here,its a nightmare to be that bit further away from ibrox and the gers but such is life.

I lived in Lanarkshire for a couple of years in the mid - 90's (just outside Caldercruix), but I'm Fife born and bred.

Glad you like the pies, all home produced from our farms in Fife, proper ingredients !.

I'll be back in Fife on 30th May, going fishing in Sutherland with my Dad and we always take a huge box of pies steaks etc from Roberts shop, let me know your address (pm me if you want) and I'll make sure you get some pies and a couple of REAL steaks dropped off at your house !.

Anything for a fellow BEAR - take care mate. Mark Watson (Isle of Man).

2 hours till i leave bt i cudnt lie in bed awake. its gona b amazin down there, can hear the tootin on the motorway already.