How many tims do we think were down in Manchester?

I recon that two or three hundred would be about right. It may not seem like a lot but that many can sure cause a lot of trouble if they put their mind to it

This has to be the most ludicrous post so far.

We have people blaming the Police, the failure of the big screen, English casuals and now C*ltic fans. Who next the CIA?

Can we just all accept that like all clubs there is a section of our support who are drunken violent scum and were waiting for an opportunity. They don’t deserve to be called Rangers fans but unfortunately that is how they identify themselves.

Why is that so hard to believe? Its very apparent, that there is a large element of THEIR support who would like nothing more than to cause trouble for us, or, do you disagree?

If our support, even an element, are such drunken scum, then, why does this not happen at every game?

:rolleyes: Try to use some perspective

The reason was because it was so easy for the ned element among Rangers fans to get to Manchester. It's only something like £3.50 for a megabus ticket for fuck sake. They' re not real fans who go to all the games, they only came cos it was a European final!!!

It was'nt Celtic fans, just bams who had been drinking all day gong mental when the screens did'nt work which then gave them an excuse to go mental and ruin it for everyone else.

As i said in another post, my milkman ( a lifelong Celtic supporter) was at the door with a hangover yesterday. Just back from manchester. ? Why??. I`m NOT saying he was a trouble maker as I know him, and he`s a decent bloke but why?

I mean, another scenario `Rangers fans` filming rioting and posting it on youtube. WHY? Or in Seville CELTIC fans filming other Celtic fans singing `sectarian` songs then sticking that on youtube. Do they think they`re doing the world a favour or `sticking one into their rivals` in a double agent style way.

Personally if Celtic were playing in my back garden I wouldn`t open the fucking curtains to watch the cunts.

This thread is ridiculous.

If you don't understand the tribal nature football in this country then go home and watch rounders

I don't know what the fuck rounders is, but I do know denying blatantly obvious allegations by attempting to divert responsibility to other parties based on thin air and conjecture is ludicrous. A minority of Rangers fans behaved violently and without a shred justification. To avoid further repercussions supporters need to take responsibility for overall behavior rather than submitting vague conspiracy theories.

This thread is sickening. And ridiculous.

^^^ This post says exactly what I wanted to say. This is the most ridiculous excuse yet, and it's encouraging to see the vast majority reject it for the "thin air and conjecture" that it is.

i blame the taleban amd al quieda

North Korea and Iran no doubt played their part. Quickly developing a tim mentality. :ph34r: Whos following me?

idi amin and saddam hussain also played a major role. not to mention geroge w bush

I met loads of English guys in Manchester there to see the game.

Met 2 Motherwell fans and 1 Thistle fan but i didn't see or hear about any tarriers...they are thick but how stupid do you think they are.

Bottom line is Rangers fans,Rangers casuals and English casuals caused the bother in Manchester.....no-one else.