How many tims do we think were down in Manchester?

I recon that two or three hundred would be about right. It may not seem like a lot but that many can sure cause a lot of trouble if they put their mind to it

This has to be the most ludicrous post so far.

We have people blaming the Police, the failure of the big screen, English casuals and now C*ltic fans. Who next the CIA?

Can we just all accept that like all clubs there is a section of our support who are drunken violent scum and were waiting for an opportunity. They don’t deserve to be called Rangers fans but unfortunately that is how they identify themselves.

I recon that two or three hundred would be about right. It may not seem like a lot but that many can sure cause a lot of trouble if they put their mind to it

We have people blaming the Police, the failure of the big screen, English casuals and now C*ltic fans. Who next the CIA?

Can we just all accept that like all clubs there is a section of our support who are drunken violent scum and were waiting for an opportunity. They don’t deserve to be called Rangers fans but unfortunately that is how they identify themselves.

Why is that so hard to believe? Its very apparent, that there is a large element of THEIR support who would like nothing more than to cause trouble for us, or, do you disagree?

If our support, even an element, are such drunken scum, then, why does this not happen at every game?

:rolleyes: Try to use some perspective

I personally don't think there were any there, i certainly didn't see anyone with a monobrow, stinking of piss and showng the physical signs of foetal alcohol syndrome.

I do however think there were hundreds, if not thousands of interlopers from different 'firms' there on wednesday, which when added to the Rangers 'fans' from Scotland made for a very ugly environment.

'Fans' in this instance refers to people who came down for the day with no ambition other than to get pissed and have a ruck when Rangers lost.

If our support, even an element, are such drunken scum, then, why does this not happen at every game?

Because we don't have over a hundred thousand at every game. Loads of people in Manchester will not have been to a Gers game in their life. They just saw it as an opportunity to get bevied, no harm in that, but a few also were looking for trouble.

I dont know how many of the unwashed travelled but Im 100% sure there were plenty of English thugs who had old scores to settle with the bent police

Manchester is still hurting after the scum disgraced Scotland during the Rapid Vienna match back in the 80s <_<

Can't believe you are still saying the big screen failed...and haven't you heard that there is an investigation into infiltrators. You are so naive it beggars belief...another one playing right into the hands of those who can't handle Ranger's success. As I've said before HELL BENT on destroying all good that has been done. Be proud of 199,000+ fans who were out to have a good time. This is incredible in itself, we should be very proud indeed. KEEP POSITIVE.

I cant see how any fan of one of the old firm would dare travel to the final of their rivals.

Imagine being a Celtic fan in Manchester if Rangers won on Wednesday. It would be HELL! Blue everywhere!

A bit of a hard one to call I know but I recon that two or three hundred would be about right. It may not seem like a lot but that many can sure cause a lot of trouble if they put their simple minds to it

Oh FFS.

Because we don't have over a hundred thousand at every game. Loads of people in Manchester will not have been to a Gers game in their life. They just saw it as an opportunity to get bevied, no harm in that, but a few also were looking for trouble.

Well, we have 50% of that at every home game

Nothing like this has happened at any of the other away games in Europe, not even close

And, you know 100% that these were Rangers fans how exactly? because the tv and manchester police said so? Which to be fair is the ONLY way you know unless you have some insider info

Am getting sick to death of apparent* Rangers fans jumping on any negative aspects they can and having a go, was the same with the whole sectarian issues thing. Too many people seem almost desperate to believe the worst about us, and, that shouldnt happen from within

*and i use the word apparent in light of the ridiculous over the top comments I have seen on here in the last couple of days, not just yours here mate.

A bit of a hard one to call I know but I recon that two or three hundred would be about right. It may not seem like a lot but that many can sure cause a lot of trouble if they put their simple minds to it

Oh FFS.

:rolleyes: given the makeup of manchester and surrounding areas, why does this deserve a FFS? There is a massive celtic minded view amongst the natives round there, and, liverpool isnt far away either. The fact they are tims, doesnt mean they travelled from Glasgow

Oh FFS.

:rolleyes: given the makeup of manchester and surrounding areas, why does this deserve a FFS? There is a massive celtic minded view amongst the natives round there, and, liverpool isnt far away either. The fact they are tims, doesnt mean they travelled from Glasgow

Thermopylae 'recons' that 'two or three hundred would be about right'. In other words he has invented a figure out of thin air, presumably in an attempt to divert blame for the trouble. Their 'simple minds'....right. I say again....FFS.

Why is that so hard to believe? Its very apparent, that there is a large element of THEIR support who would like nothing more than to cause trouble for us, or, do you disagree?

I'm affraid he lives in his own little dream world ... RM is much better with him on ignore :rolleyes:

I'm affraid he lives in his own little dream world ... RM is much better with him on ignore :rolleyes:

… and you are quite right, there are some tims who almost make it their mission in life to try and throw some dirt our way

… and you are quite right, there are some tims who almost make it their mission in life to try and throw some dirt our way

RIGHT all those saying this post is ludicrous. I was going to start a seperate thread later, but this seems the ideal place. I'm off to work now, back to reality, so it'll have to be quick.

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting in the hotel bar, waiting on some lunch, before heading home. A chap walks in. He is wearing a Rangers scarf. As I always do, I speak to him. He has a wierd accent, sounded north west England at the start, but then I detected twangs of southern Ireland. Anyway, after he had instructed the guy behind the bar to order him a taxi, 'Jimmy' he said was his name, started to talk to me again. He was just back from Manchester or whichener stone he had been under. An ugly looking cunt, with bad teeth. "Aye, I'm actually a Celtic fan" he said. That figures, thought I. I couldn't even be arsed to go in to wtf he was doing there with him. Sure enough, he told him he was from Mayo originally. He was just out of prison he said. But "it wasn't anything serious." Course it wasn't, pal. I was glad when the taxi finally turned up and the cunt left.

They were there people, have no doubt.

This thread is ridiculous.

If you don't understand the tribal nature football in this country then go home and watch rounders

I don't know what the fuck rounders is, but I do know denying blatantly obvious allegations by attempting to divert responsibility to other parties based on thin air and conjecture is ludicrous. A minority of Rangers fans behaved violently and without a shred justification. To avoid further repercussions supporters need to take responsibility for overall behavior rather than submitting vague conspiracy theories.

This thread is sickening. And ridiculous.

You took the words right oot ma mouth lefty! (tu)

I personally don't think there were any there, i certainly didn't see anyone with a monobrow, stinking of piss and showng the physical signs of foetal alcohol syndrome.

I do however think there were hundreds, if not thousands of interlopers from different 'firms' there on wednesday, which when added to the Rangers 'fans' from Scotland made for a very ugly environment.

'Fans' in this instance refers to people who came down for the day with no ambition other than to get pissed and have a ruck when Rangers lost.

Spot on m8. Of course our own fans who acted like idiots should be held accountable, but anyone who thinks that what you said didn't happen is well and truly sticking their heids in the sand.

This theory is just as bad as some of the conspiracy pish the tims spout.

Accept that there is a section of our fans who are scum, and who like nothing better than getting pished and having a scrap, and who don't give a flying f*ck what consequences it brings.

For once we should just hold up our hands and admit that there is still a minority of the Rangers support who are scum instead of trying to blame it on celtc.

I very much doubt there would of been two or three hundred celtc fans in Manchester, to even think that is just absolutely ridiculous. Yes they are stupid b*stards but I very much doubt they are that stupid. The last thing I'd want to do is travel and mingle with my rivals on the day that they competed in a European Cup Final. I'd be as far away as possible.

The English fans I can see but some of our 'so-called' fans are just as bad.