I come in peace looking for help

klaxon68

signed mate

but i agree with the guys on the point that the idiots who were in the middle of the trouble are not rangers fans

the true fans would not and have no desire to cause or be involved with these sort of actions

we are football fans and we have all had to feel the shame of these idiots and hope that the club and its real fans are not punished to severly

:unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

thanks for signing mate. i honestly didnt know when i wrote my petition that other none rangers fans were involved. after being told on here i have just researched it on some news websites and it seems that some locals and some football hooligans from all over the country were involved so i apoligise again for not wording the petition correctly.

No offence mate, I would have signed this without any problems but I don't like the wording of this document, it is too generalised, even though a minority of Rangers fans were probably involved there is a strong possibility that a contingent of yobs not affiliated with Glasgow Rangers caused trouble, and there is also a possibility that some of those yobs were not even from Scotland.

yeah ok its up to you as i say im not looking for any argument.im sorry if you feel iv worded it wrong.i just felt if id put minority of rangers fans and some locals then that would annoy the people from my city thats all.sorry

Don't worry about that mate, I haven't any argument against a petition, I have a lot of sympathy that the Manchester Council won't be putting up the screens, and I hope you do get them, and that they work! ;)

No offence mate, I would have signed this without any problems but I don't like the wording of this document, it is too generalised, even though a minority of Rangers fans were probably involved there is a strong possibility that a contingent of yobs not affiliated with Glasgow Rangers caused trouble, and there is also a possibility that some of those yobs were not even from Scotland.

yeah ok its up to you as i say im not looking for any argument.im sorry if you feel iv worded it wrong.i just felt if id put minority of rangers fans and some locals then that would annoy the people from my city thats all.sorry

Don't worry about that mate, I haven't any argument against a petition, I have a lot of sympathy that the Manchester Council won't be putting up the screens, and I hope you do get them, and that they work! ;)

thanks mate. sorry again that our useless council bollocks up the screen for you fans in picadilly gardens

signed mate

but i agree with the guys on the point that the idiots who were in the middle of the trouble are not rangers fans

the true fans would not and have no desire to cause or be involved with these sort of actions

we are football fans and we have all had to feel the shame of these idiots and hope that the club and its real fans are not punished to severly

:unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

thanks for signing mate. i honestly didnt know when i wrote my petition that other none rangers fans were involved. after being told on here i have just researched it on some news websites and it seems that some locals and some football hooligans from all over the country were involved so i apoligise again for not wording the petition correctly.

So you are an insight into the general opinion of the rest of the country. Crap. I hope the evidence of non-Rangers hooligans will be reported in the public news and not just on web articles.

petition signed.

Signed mate, hope they have better organisation and control for you and you don't have mindless dumb fuckers about causing trouble who aren't fans of Rangers, even if they made out they were, they weren't!

I had a great time over there, thanks

i HAVE SIGNED YOUR PETITION AN I HAVE NO GRIEF WITH ANY DECENT FAN ITS THE FOOLS WHO SPOIL EVERYTHING ALL THOSE WHERE EVER THERE FROM HAVE LET US DOWN , AN HAVE LET U'S DOWN ALSO .I HOPE THAT WE CAN CAN TRY AN GET ON FROM NOW AN REBUILD THE HONOUR OF OUR TEAM N CITIES SIDE BY SIDE WE WILL OVERCOME

I hate Man U, but as a fellow football supporter i think you have the right to watch such an important game in your own city, so i signed it. Good Luck with the petition, but not the Final ;)

I hope the Manhester neds stay at home on this one and don't ruin any more for other people.

Are you trying to say that it was "Manchester neds" that caused the rioting on Wednesday? If so, where's your evidence Wienblue?

Stop trying to shift the blame from sections of our "support" onto others unless you have proof to back it up.

signed....

for the sake of the beautiful game and the true supporters out there!

but like others it has still to be proven it was RFC fans who instigated this it looks a bit more like organised hooligans who may not have any affiliation with our club