A SUPPORTIVE VIEW of the overall event!

ara

The incidents in Manchester City centre should not detract from what was a fabulous event at the City of Manchester Stadium.The Rangers fans who attended the final at the Stadium were, with very few exceptions, brilliant. Those who did not have tickets left the Stadium grounds well before kick off and did all that we asked of them.

I have been fortunate enough to deal with Uefa for the past eighteen months and I found them to be top people who are very very professional.The organisation of the final at the stadium was superb and that was due to them, Manchester City Football Clubs staff and the Local Council. If Uefa were to take notice of Hincys rants then no Club other than those with a very large capacity could ever hope to stage a final, where is the fairness in that?

If Paul had have been present on Wednesday he would have witnessed a tremendously well organised event with an atmosphere that would be difficult to beat. A large part of that atmosphere was generated by Rangers fans who, even though disappointed at the end were generous in their applause of the Zenit team. I would like to thank all those Rangers fans inside the stadium for making this final a memorable event for all the right reasons. All the focus seems to have been on events that happened outside the stadium. Lets not forget that in Uefa's words,' this was the beSat and most spectatcular Uefa Cup final yet.'

Peter Fletcher Stadium and Safety Manager Manchester City FC peter fletcher

16/05/2008 at 14:34

This is good, the steward that I spoke to on the way out loved the fans, said it was the best atmosphere by a mile that the stadium had ever and is likey to experience. He and I for 1 was glad to be there.

The full stadium bouncey was the best ever

This is good, the steward that I spoke to on the way out loved the fans, said it was the best atmosphere by a mile that the stadium had ever and is likey to experience. He and I for 1 was glad to be there.

The full stadium bouncey was the best ever

This is the sort of ammo that our club needs!!

:clap: