3 points

konamtb

even if we lose the 3 points tomorrow, even if the manky mob win the league(unthinkable)

its still been an amazing season, after the le guen experiment, how far have we come?

even if we lose the 3 points tomorrow, even if the manky mob win the league(unthinkable)

its still been an amazing season, after the le guen experiment, how far have we come?

...not as far as we are going this season...here comes the fuckin TREBLE big man!!!!!

:rangers:

Can't contemplate losing the SPL o the filth now, i think that would ruin anything we have achieved so far.

As far as how far we've come since PLG? Light years, yet still a long way away from becoming a team who the opposition really are scared to come up against. Key personnel need to be brought in during the summer and the dead wood needs to be trimmed.

I hope we can build on what Walter and Ally have achieved and if we progress at half the rate we have done in the last 16 months i'll be a very happy Bolton Loyal :)

Can't contemplate losing the SPL o the filth now, i think that would ruin anything we have achieved so far.

As far as how far we've come since PLG? Light years, yet still a long way away from becoming a team who the opposition really are scared to come up against. Key personnel need to be brought in during the summer and the dead wood needs to be trimmed.

I hope we can build on what Walter and Ally have achieved and if we progress at half the rate we have done in the last 16 months i'll be a very happy Bolton Loyal :)

good post mate. (tu)

am i correct in saying derby;s wage bill was 5 million higher? what an achievment, if only walter had that cash available, where would gers be?

That's the eternal problem. Rangers have the potential with their immense fanbase to be as big as ANY club in the EPL, possibly in the world. Incidents like those on wednesday only serve to reinforce the reservations that the EPL would have with Rangers becoming part of that set up, even if they wanted to.

The cash cow that is the EPL puts teams like Reading and Stoke on a par financially with Rangers as far as being able to attract the better calibre of player.

Which in itself is a travesty and without being detrimental to either of the teams mentioned, on a level playing field they're not fit to lace Rangers' boots. :rangers:

It won't happen. The league is ours and has been for months. we wont mess this up now. A treble would have been beyond most peoples expectations....never mind a uefa cup final aswell.

No it should have been hours a while ago, but again we messed it up against hibs, dundee utd and the tims. if we mess up in either of the next games it will be a travesty.

If we let that shitty side get 3 in a row and march straight into the group sections of the CL then the season will be all in vain. Sure we have put up a challenge this year but the league was/is ours to lose and I cannot be happy with that if indeed it does occur.