Referee blowing 20 seconds early

CF5LOYAL

It was 3 minutes on the board yet the ref blew 20 seconds early when Cuellar had passed the ball into the middle. We still had time for another attack :angry2:

I know we didn't at all look like scoring but that one attack could be the difference of winning and losing the league!!

just more crap refereeing , craigan on a yellow card and made several fouls after it including clattering cousin yet still on the pitch, whittaker flew into a tackle against celtic and gets sent off, i am fed up with the double standards in the spl.

It may seem a small point but surely this is just incompetence

Because we might have scored had he allowed the time he added on...

I posted the same thing on another thread. He blew up 20 seconds early whilst we still had the ball and were about to lauch it back into the mixer.

That one attack could be the difference between winning and losing the title.

I posted the same thing on another thread. He blew up 20 seconds early whilst we still had the ball and were about to lauch it back into the mixer.

That one attack could be the difference between winning and losing the title.

who knows, but as many have already said, we could of had shots all day and not scored we were that bad

I noticed this, also didn't know how Motherwell got a Throw in with about 90 secs left, it clearly came off one of their players?

The ball clearly came off Lasleys hand and the ref pointed at Darcheville and said it came off his head!!

20 seconds are not gunna make a difference really.

Ask Man UTD in the Champions league final the same question. That 20 seconds could be the difference. One more chance to get it onto the box, how many times have the cradle snatchers scored in added time!

If Cuellar had got the ball forward quicker instead of fannying about with it on the right, twisting and turning then we may of had a chance.

I very much doubt it, we were lucky last week against Dundee United and I dont think the 18 seconds would of made much difference.

Glad to see most people in this thread are being reasonable, and since the two major points have already been covered (we weren't scoring today if we played a third half; Mike McCurry was guilty at Ibrox last week in our favour), I have nothing new to contribute, save for my support of common sense.

This was a major test for us today - the question was whether we had the strength to do what was required to win the SPL. We had to win three games, all of which against teams with no remaining prizes to play for. We failed at the first hurdle not because of bad refereeing, but because of lethargy and football that lacked bite. Simple.

Besides, if we go through the season and and retrospectively correct every refereeing decision that was erroneous, do you really think we'd be in a better position? Celtic and Rangers would both have less points than they currently do, no question. So let's stop whining about this pish.

Glad to see most people in this thread are being reasonable, and since the two major points have already been covered (we weren't scoring today if we played a third half; Mike McCurry was guilty at Ibrox last week in our favour), I have nothing new to contribute, save for my support of common sense.

This was a major test for us today - the question was whether we had the strength to do what was required to win the SPL. We had to win three games, all of which against teams with no remaining prizes to play for. We failed at the first hurdle not because of bad refereeing, but because of lethargy and football that lacked bite. Simple.

Besides, if we go through the season and and retrospectively correct every refereeing decision that was erroneous, do you really think we'd be in a better position? Celtic and Rangers would both have less points than they currently do, no question. So let's stop whining about this pish.

Reasonable? No, they are being fucking stupid.

3 minutes injury time is 3 minutes. It's only reasonable to expect that to be played.

It is UNREASONABLE to try and make excuses for the ref blowing his whistle early.

Its only 20 seconds but thats not the point

I watched a lot of football and to see it tended 20 seconds early is very rare

Plus MUCH stranger things have happened in football than a goal witht he last kick of the ball

I dont even know how you can put it down to bad refereeing, he mustve known exactly how long was gone?