Marek Sapara

Del

For those of you that have never heard of him,

He is a 25yr old CM/AM who plays for Rosenborg and is going for around £1m.

He scores a lot of goals and creates a lot as well. He hits all Rosenborg and Slovakia's set pieces and has scored some absolute screamers.

Rosenborg have done really well in the league and CL recently and players like Tettey are being scouted by teams like Liverpool, Valencia and other big clubs but Sapara has been a massive part of making them good!

Well worth a gamble IMO!!

Only clip i could find is this one...there are a few other ones with some of his goals.

Loads of creativity, great with the ball at his feet and can hit a ball and get some goals!!

Get him signed!

The Slovakian 'David Beckham'

Very good creative player who is a teriffic crosser and passer of a ball, good control and has a good bit of pace.

Wow - certainly looks the real deal. Some of those FKs were outstanding. Unfortunately, he moves around far too much off the ball - he'd feel very uncomfortable playing here. ;)

As I said at the weekend

"Why is Davis coming on? He can watch the ball fly over his head from the bench."

Wow - certainly looks the real deal. Some of those FKs were outstanding. Unfortunately, he moves around far too much off the ball - he'd feel very uncomfortable playing here. ;)

As I said at the weekend

"Why is Davis coming on? He can watch the ball fly over his head from the bench."

:lol: Sadly true.

Del`s been scouting players on footie manager thats how he knows about this lad.... to be fair tho he would be a great asset to our squad

Shut it you Duff man! :harhar:

Seen him play a few times for his country and against Chelsea n that in the champions league!!