My name is Kirk!

MUGGS

On the funny side of me being pish! Im quite upset at me being branded a Dungaree player! oh! and I dont care if this is a CRAP POST! coz I just cant help it!

My Mum said Im good at kicking a Ball so thats all I need to know! My Uncle Walter said I was the goodest player he has seed for a wee while too! All my old freinds at SINT MIIRON dont like me after I wanted to play for The team I Growed up supportin. I get a wee bit upset at people who say Im not the goodest they have seed at IBROX But I just want to do what I can to help out My favoritest team in the World. I have Been getting Extra lessons of My freind MR WEEER! And he told me a Story about a Great player who played for Rangers called LORENZO AMARULLA! And he told me that he was a Crap player to start with too! but with a little guidence and a couple of halfs of BAILYS I would maybe be a good player like him! Mr WEER also said if I started to throw the ball better and shoot the right way he would take me to the Time Capsule, coz its the best Fun In A Million YEURS!

Sorry if this is pish !

But hes only 24 and Walter does see something!

He may come good!

Hopefully!

He'll never be good enough. A poor mans Mo Camara.

Or an Undernourished Mans Alan Partridge?

Anyway I know he gets on a lot of folks boobs! And makes Major mistakes but lets face it they are only really that apparent now that we are clutching at straws!

It just goes to show how bad we were tonight that the first two goals were set up or involved Broadfoot.

Also you can add the goal against Well that Dailly scored!

So 3 of our last 4 goals have been created by this uncoordinated farmer who has no right in our team!

He tried hard last night the boy but he's not got it to be in our starting 11 or first team squad for that matter.

Thought Dailly looked like a Timposter last night,he has to go to.

Canny believe our season has collapsed in the last few weeks.......Scottish cup doesn't mean anything now in my opinion.