tomorrow

robbie11

firstly, i didnt know where to post this, but in here itl get the most reception so feel free to move

my three best friends are tims. and tomorrow they are going to park head to lay a skarf or something for tommy burns, i have a small scotland flag here and would you all be ok if i were to write. 'rip tommy burns from all on rangersmedia' ? or something along these lines? whats your thoughts, just to show some respect from all on here? :rangers:

Nice thoughts - would you not be better writing those words on an Ireland/Celtic flag as that would be more appropriate and better accepted.

of course he bloody well shouldnt ,write it on the scotland flag m8,its all about showing respect to the guy its not about sucking up to no oirish immigrent cunts,fuck their flag

Nice thoughts - would you not be better writing those words on an Ireland/Celtic flag as that would be more appropriate and better accepted.

Surely he can pay his respects without having to touch that mucky Ireland/Celtic malarkey? TB played for Scotland too after all. A good ginger-heided Scotsman.

of course he bloody well shouldnt ,write it on the scotland flag m8,its all about showing respect to the guy its not about sucking up to no oirish immigrent cunts,fuck their flag

haha. ok, scotland flag it is, dont think id waste money buyin THEIR flag anyway.

'RIP Tommy Burns From All On RangersMedia.co.uk'

that do?

Surely he can pay his respects without having to touch that mucky Ireland/Celtic malarkey? TB played for Scotland too after all. A good ginger-heided Scotsman.

bit like meself :bouncy:

firstly, i didnt know where to post this, but in here itl get the most reception so feel free to move

my three best friends are tims. and tomorrow they are going to park head to lay a skarf or something for tommy burns, i have a small scotland flag here and would you all be ok if i were to write. 'rip tommy burns from all on rangersmedia' ? or something along these lines? whats your thoughts, just to show some respect from all on here? :rangers:

Gets my support.

Excellent gesture.

yeah well done robbie, i seen on the news there was some gers came straight up from Manchester to lay their scarfs and in fairness (can't beleive im saying this) their fans applauded the gers fans.