Woo Hoo

Scott-RFC

why is this woo hoo???

Snow is fun for about 20 minutes, cant wait!

Yeh until you have to drive round a really narrow and bendy road. Suddenly the snow becomes really heavy and lies v thick. No other car has been across it so theres no tire marks to follow and you cant see where the road stops and the grass verge begins. Next thing you know ... BANG! ... you've hit the kerb.

Just me then? :wacko:

Much of England, Wales and Northern Ireland will be hit by storms while Scotland is bracing itself for snow.

Alllllllllllllllllrighty then :D

Bring on the snow even though its a month late!

why is this woo hoo???

Yeh until you have to drive round a really narrow and bendy road. Suddenly the snow becomes really heavy and lies v thick. No other car has been across it so theres no tire marks to follow and you cant see where the road stops and the grass verge begins. Next thing you know ... BANG! ... you've hit the kerb.

I feel you pain!

I've to down a road like that for the next 2 days and the gritter don't even go on these roads!

why is this woo hoo???

I feel you pain!

I've to down a road like that for the next 2 days and the gritter don't even go on these roads!

Well if you think the roads are bad here then you should try living in the north of Scotland. Nightmare at the best of times. I actually thought I was going to die on the A9 one night. I had kinda accepted it! :ph43r:

why is this woo hoo???

its not woo hoo for me cause im in kent so lookin forward to storms 2mo :(

Well you've got the fireworks to look forward to when Dado appears at the weekend! :)

Guest TheQueensXI
why is this woo hoo???

Well you've got the fireworks to look forward to when Dado appears at the weekend! :)

partay

why is this woo hoo???

he's bringing fireworks???? never told me :unsure: