NFL UK in October

Hoff

Well thats a bit of a bummer :( But being a Gers fan I'm used to not being well liked...lol. And before you suggest it I'm not a glory hunter, I started following them cuz I thought the were like the Bears of the NFL, sorry if that offends anyone. I shall quietly slope off into oblivion now...Xx

Hehe

We all know you are a big glory hunter...... :harhar:

Mac and I are big rivals, Seahawks and Rams dont like each other.

How you gonna feel when Josh Brown steps out for the Rams this year? and no Alexander...... Ive got a good feeling about this year. Cant go any worse than 3-13 :lol: Would love to see a Seahawks v Rams game come to the Uk. Cant see it happening though.

I was disappointed to lose Josh Brown, great kicker you got there hehe

As far SA, he has not produced anything for 2 years now which is a shame, Seahawks had no running game at all last season and that was a big hindrance to our chances, we rely too much on Hasselbeck. I hope we improve this year and I think we will with the signings we got in.

Apparently the seahawks were 1 of the final 4 teams to be considered for the UK game this year. I was hoping they would get the nod but no joy this time :(

It's the Colts year this year :craphead:

C'mon the COLTS!

Get you!!!! the colts are the incarnation of all earthly evil!!!! Xx

Pats fans would say that coming from the Dark side :craphead:

Lol, yeah right! Fitzy knows Seyton Manning is E-VIL! Evil I tell ya! GFY! lol Xx