Vladimir Bystrov

ShanksRFC

some quality finishing there, he is full of running, but the last youtube vid I seen where I had never seen the player play in a full match was Hinkel, who had a similar vid, hes gash, or been gash at Celtic!!

need to see a full 90 to give an opinion on him if im honest, i mean does he track back? etc, not wanting to put a dampener on the topic cos he did the things in the vif very well

Watched him against England last season for Russia, played very very well. Would have played against Celtic in their qualifier last season but he was injured. Would have given their full backs a torid time.

Maybe one weakness he has is that he draws a lot of tackles and has had a couple silly injuries in the past couple seasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Bystrov

I'm a right winger...

u ginger, do you fall down alot? no!!! Get him signed Walter........lol nah I rate Burkey he jus needs to stay on his feet

I didnt highlight him specifically to be signed. I said "this is the type of players we should be looking at"

No point in looking if you cant touch son :rolleyes:

What the fuck are u on about?

Why look when you cant touch, do I need to spell it out thats what Im feckin on about son

I didnt highlight him specifically to be signed. I said "this is the type of players we should be looking at"

Why look when you cant touch, do I need to spell it out thats what Im feckin on about son

Why post shit like this when you havent a suggestion or anything to say about the player. Dont call me son (tu) Folk will begin to mistake you for a tim.

LMAO :lol:

Why post shit like this when you havent a suggestion or anything to say about the player. Dont call me son (tu) Folk will begin to mistake you for a tim.

Oh aw right hen

Oh aw right hen

Nb wee guy

We need get back to writing:

**Sourced** or

**Unsourced** in the sub title of these types of threads.

If it's just a suggestion then it's Unsourced and therefore I won't wet my pants before I even click on the thread...

i wish, cracking player, probably cost £10m+ though. If we could get him for £6-8m i would be happy to pay for it as he would tear the spl apart. Not going to happen though