Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Cancelling your season ticket shows that you are more about celtic than rangers imo. The fact he played for celtic is not more important than the fact he pulls on a rangers jersey now (if he does sign).

naw that's not fair kev. I think that anyone giving up the ST over this, well it isn't really over this.

It's a 'straw that broke the camel's back' situation.

Years of being ignored and humiliated by the Club come to a head around stuff like this, but it's never (or rarely) about one event.

As I posted recently it's like loving a lady and realising that she doesn't love you back, at some point you get out.....

true, for people it may be the final straw. And for them, my post does not stand. What i was refering to was those who are planning to return their tickets because of this.

Fair doos (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

Now that it has happened, anyone changed their mind either way?

I'm close to cancelling my Direct Debits.

If I feel this way tomorrow morning I'm heading to my local branch to do just that.

I can't believe we have signed this chest thumping no conscience having dirty stinking whore!

153 (votes) / 100 = 1.53 * 16.99 (percentage voted yes) = 25.99

So roughly 26 people from here are so outraged that they will hand in their season tickets, without even considering to give him a chance? :blink:

So roughly 26 people from here are so outraged that they will hand in their season tickets, without even considering to give him a chance? :blink:

Its not a case of giving him a chance, maybe some fans feel like this is a slap on the face. I do anyway

I'd never cancel my season ticket because someone we dont want signs for the club, I support Rangers and will support whoever wears the jersey on a matchday. If you want to cancel your ticket and even stop supporting Rangers because he signs then you have to have a serious look at yourself.

:rangers: Till I Die!

Season ticket cancelled. My love FOR Rangers has made this easier for me.

The point is signing Misser is a slap in our faces, the guy is a mercenary. Like far to many at our club now and before. He's shit and thats that. Going backwards as far as I can see. Minty and the tanned tittie are raping this club. Their silence is deafening.

The sooner Minty and the tanned tittie leave, the better. Our support deserves better...NO demands it.

I will no longer give them my well earned cash to line their pockets, while we remain stagnent on and off the field. I mean trying to get the fans to fork out money on a new strip, even before they have seen it. What the hell is that about?. Talk about taking the piss.

Its not a case of giving him a chance, maybe some fans feel like this is a slap on the face. I do anyway

well acording to the NOTW today walter and ally "dont give a fuck over the storm i caused" says kenny miller

He had his chance the first time, was shit then and is shit now. Add to that the chest thumping, mercenary antics by signing for them in the first place and the fact he's shit still.

ENUFF SAID

He had his chance the first time, was shit then and is shit now. Add to that the chest thumping, mercenary antics by signing for them in the first place and the fact he's shit still.

ENUFF SAID

Cousin is more a mercenary than miller ever will be, i'd rather have neither but miller may actually run after the ball <_<

As per the other thread, I won't be back at Ibrox at least until Miller is gone, and probably until SDM leaves too. His conduct since the beginning of January, particularly in the transfer market has been a disgrace.

On Friday I realised they just do not care what we think. I'm not willing to tolerate it any longer. No-one takes me for a mug like that, so why should Rangers be any different.

We have been served dross for years now and this in my opinion is the straw that will break the camels back.

You'll be proved to be completely wrong. Attendances will remain consistently high and the camels back will remain unbowed let alone broken.

Alex MacDonald, Bobby Russell, Ally McCoist, Mark Hateley and of course Super Mo are just some of the players I thought were signing mistakes - and delighted to have been proved wrong about.

Miller deserves the same chance at least.

:rangers: