Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I honestly don't know.

But I'd like to guage people's reaction. More importantly I'd like to know if the charlatan will suffer financially.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in Canada, I have no season ticket to cancel....However....I will be moving to Scotland shortly, and no matter who Smith and Rangers sign (even satan himself!) I will buy a season ticket(if I can get one....I am on the wait list now)....and will continue to do so for as long as I live there...

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, are turning their back on Rangers. No one man, good or bad,, is bigger tran the CLUB!!! Remember that!

:rangers:follow-follow! :rangers:

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, were never really true fans/supporters in the first place. No one man, is bigger trhan the TEAM!!! remember that!

And that is where you are absolutely miles out <cr>

I won't be cancelling my ST even though I can't stand the thought of Khenny Misser coming back to Ibrox.

At the same time, though I have full trust in WS bringing the league home next season.

No matter how much i dont want the rodent to sign it wont stop me from going home,away and abroad every game next season, i love rangers itself to much to not go and the good times and days out would be missed.

Ill be there no matter what, We are Rangers, We are the people!

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, were never really true fans/supporters in the first place. No one man, is bigger trhan the TEAM!!! remember that!

no mate...I am spot on!

Will I be "happy" if Miller signs.... F*CK NO!....of course not. But it will not stop me from going to Ibrox, with or without a season ticket, to cheer for the boys in blue....

Kneejerk reaction mate, if you did its prob something you will regret later, anyone in a Gers strip will get my support, its easy to get whipped up into a frenzy on a forum with like minded people.

The more people got on his case about it, the more determind Smith seemed to be to sign him.

If it means Boyds plundering plenty next season the cloud may have a silver lining.

Being in Canada, I have no season ticket to cancel....However....I will be moving to Scotland shortly, and no matter who Smith and Rangers sign (even satan himself!) I will buy a season ticket(idf I can get one....I am on the wait list now)....and will continue to do so for as long as I live there...

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, are turning their back on Rangers. No one man, good or bad,, is bigger tran the CLUB!!! Remember that!

Well said mate!!

I won't be cancelling my ST even though I can't stand the thought of Khenny Misser coming back to Ibrox.

At the same time, though I have full trust in WS bringing the league home next season.

No matter how much i dont want the rodent to sign it wont stop me from going home,away and abroad every game next season, i love rangers itself to much to not go and the good times and days out would be missed.

Ill be there no matter what, We are Rangers, We are the people!

(tu) Nice one lads! :)

Being in Canada, I have no season ticket to cancel....However....I will be moving to Scotland shortly, and no matter who Smith and Rangers sign (even satan himself!) I will buy a season ticket(idf I can get one....I am on the wait list now)....and will continue to do so for as long as I live there...

There is no waiting list.

It seems Kenny Mhisser is. How dare you question those who fork out hundreds/thousands to see their team.

We have been served dross for years now and this in my opinion is the straw that will break the camels back.

after last years dire performances , i was thinking of selling my 2 tickets for Bar72 for next season , i am looking at the possible signings and it does not make me feel as if i want to watch much more of this shite , i will see if we improve before making up my mind

no mate...I am spot on!

Will I be "happy" if Miller signs.... F*CK NO!....of course not. But it will not stop me from going to Ibrox, with or without a season ticket, to cheer for the boys in blue....

Your not spot on at all. You dont have to be a ST holder to be a supporter.

I've had one for 8 seasons and I have been in the travel club for 7, guess because I would give that up then I am not a real supporter <cr>

At least I dont spend half the time talking/posting shite about celtc.

Kneejerk reaction mate, if you did its prob something you will regret later, anyone in a Gers strip will get my support, its easy to get whipped up into a frenzy on a forum with like minded people.

The more people got on his case about it, the more determind Smith seemed to be to sign him.

If it means Boyds plundering plenty next season the cloud may have a silver lining.

I haven't decided yet ;)

If I do however regret it at a later date then I'll simply go and get them outside the ground, or from my RSC.

I've been considering taking a stand due to a culmination of things, Murray's obvious contempt for his own supporters being a big factor.

But this is just too much of a slap in the face.

I'd never cancel my season ticket because someone we dont want signs for the club, I support Rangers and will support whoever wears the jersey on a matchday. If you want to cancel your ticket and even stop supporting Rangers because he signs then you have to have a serious look at yourself.

:rangers: Till I Die!

satans another defensive midfielder ffs

and he's a fuckin tim. (td)

and you sound like a fuckin bigot, GTF

For using the word tim?

Do you have a switch located on your back that flicks to Uber MOPE?

There is no waiting list.

It seems Kenny Mhisser is. How dare you question those who fork out hundreds/thousands to see their team.

We have been served dross for years now and this in my opinion is the straw that will break the camels back.

I filled out a form for season ticket wait list on the rangers official site....? (sorry, like I said, new to this....I haven't even moved there yet), so I will be happy if I can just get one upon my arrival... :)

and I respect your opinion completely, but as I said, in "my opinion" I would not cancel my ticket, it's just how I look at it. And even though I live in Canada,and have my whole life, I was born a Rangers suopporter...as my father, and his father, and his father....etc...were

no mate...I am spot on!

Your not spot on at all. You dont have to be a ST holder to be a supporter.

I've had one for 8 seasons and I have been in the travel club for 7, guess because I would give that up then I am not a real supporter <cr>

At least I dont spend half the time talking/posting shite about celtc.

agreed

if people decide not to attend games , it does not make them any less of a supporter , it is their choice