Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

heres my story i started my love affair with rangers in 1974 we lost 3-0 to dundee (some glory hunter)

went to games regularly from 1982

went to every game from 1985 only illness preventing me from the odd game

went to pittodrie 7 times before i seen a victory

aberdeen game thru illness was first game home away or in europe i missed in 6 years

the reason i wont go to watch miller is because i could never boo anyone wearing that jersey unlike some of my mates who say they will go but only to boo him

and the reason im not going is the way he celebrated his goal against us people who were there that day will know what i mean

my season book will be used by somebody but i will be back when mr miller departs for his next big paycheque

if anyone thinks this will be easy they dont know me

and as for not really being rangers fans the only people that matter to me are my mates and family and they know what glasgow rangers means to me

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres my story i started my love affair with rangers in 1974 we lost 3-0 to dundee (some glory hunter)

aberdeen game thru illness was first game home away or in europe i missed in 6 years

the reason i wont go to watch miller is because i could never boo anyone wearing that jersey unlike some of my mates who say they will go but only to boo him

and the reason im not going is the way he celebrated his goal against us people who were there that day will know what i mean

my season book will be used by somebody but i will be back when mr miller departs for his next big paycheque

and as for not really being rangers fans the only people that matter to me are my mates and family and they know what glasgow rangers means to me

Its slap on the back time !!!

Its slap on the back time !!!

whats with the smart arse comment im only pointing out to the original poster that not everyone not going back isnt a rangers fan

does that mean the 170,000 who didnt get into the stadium werent gers fans

I don't think, after reading his posts, we should be taking John Knox too seriously KPL.

im just amazed hes still here though he be bored with us by now

And someone asked if the fans are split, I think these characters are the trouble makers

I certainly dont take you and your sidekick seriously :mutley:

I don't think, after reading his posts, we should be taking John Knox too seriously KPL.

(tu)

(tu)

The guy is an absolute clown. He sent me an "abusive" message too. He doesn't take kindly to people with different opinions to him. :lol:

The famines over, why doesn't he go home?

I think the fact that only 16% are definitely planning to hand back their ST pretty much tells it's own story but if you are planning on cancelling, then I'd have to ask why?

If it's because Miller isn't a very good player then it's worth pointing out that there have been an awful lot of worse players at Ibrox over the years and I don't remember anyone threatening to cancel their ST. There's a couple in the team right now (Adam and McCulloch) who I'd say are worse.

In fact, the only time I can remember anyone threatening this was when Johnston signed, and he was actually quite a good player.

So basically it's about high profile players who have played for Celtic isn't it? That's the real reason this is an issue - makes us look pathetic IMO.

Personally I'd rather we didn't sign him, but give up my ST? FFS grow up.

I think the fact that only 16% are definitely planning to hand back their ST pretty much tells it's own story but if you are planning on cancelling, then I'd have to ask why?

If it's because Miller isn't a very good player then it's worth pointing out that there have been an awful lot of worse players at Ibrox over the years and I don't remember anyone threatening to cancel their ST. There's a couple in the team right now (Adam and McCulloch) who I'd say are worse.

In fact, the only time I can remember anyone threatening this was when Johnston signed, and he was actually quite a good player.

So basically it's about high profile players who have played for Celtic isn't it? That's the real reason this is an issue - makes us look pathetic IMO.

(tu)

I think we can rename this the stab the fellow fan in the back thread and for you info your PMs were annoying and you kept sending them so you got a polite get to flock <_<

BigJohnKnox ! :sherlock:

Feel intimidated again do you :mutley:

im not giving my season tkt up im just not using it for the duration of the reptiles stay

I think we can rename this the stab the fellow fan in the back thread and for you info your PMs were annoying and you kept sending them so you got a polite get to flock <_<

You sent it to me first mate! doh

We can't all be wrong about you timothy

Yes I am sure he is terrified of the computer hard man tim, who is obsessed with mutley. :lol:

I asked you to back off with your personal public attacks on the board

maybe if your attitude was better to your fellow posters then the responses you get back would be different

lose the chip on your shoulder and you may find the folk on here arent that bad

What are you talking about? You said my Pm's were annoying and I reminded you that it was you who sent me the first one. How can that be a personal public attack? <cr>

You seem like a very insecure person (tu)

Yes I am sure he is terrified of the computer hard man tim, who is obsessed with mutley. :lol:

Im with you now, PM a few of the other guys who have been here longer and start on one of the new guys who will obviously be a mhank

What are you talking about? You said my Pm's were annoying and I reminded you that it was you who sent me the first one. How can that be a personal public attack? <cr>

And you talk utter pesh for someone who claims to be a Rangers fan

And you talk utter pesh for someone who claims to be a Rangers fan

Calm down mate. Why would I be on a Rangers forum if I didn't support Rangers? Maybe you should check my posts before you claim that I am not a Gers fan :angry2:

maybe if your attitude was better to your fellow posters then the responses you get back would be different

So I should take the same attitude as you, dont make me laugh

Your hostility is beyond comprehension or maybe you are trying to say I should kiss your ass until I have several hundred posts, no chance

So I should take the same attitude as you, dont make me laugh

Your hostility is beyond comprehension or maybe you are trying to say I should kiss your ass until I have several hundred posts, no chance

I have had absolutely no problem with anyone on this forum before, and I don't have very many posts. (tu)

Perhaps it has something to do with you?