Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I think we can rename this the stab the fellow fan in the back thread and for you info your PMs were annoying and you kept sending them so you got a polite get to flock <_<

You sent it to me first mate! doh

We can't all be wrong about you timothy

I asked you to back off with your personal public attacks on the board

maybe if your attitude was better to your fellow posters then the responses you get back would be different

lose the chip on your shoulder and you may find the folk on here arent that bad

So I should take the same attitude as you, dont make me laugh

Your hostility is beyond comprehension or maybe you are trying to say I should kiss your ass until I have several hundred posts, no chance

I have had absolutely no problem with anyone on this forum before, and I don't have very many posts. (tu)

Perhaps it has something to do with you?

I told you by PM it must be me but you keep coming back for more, strange that one

No one final time, go away

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can rename this the stab the fellow fan in the back thread and for you info your PMs were annoying and you kept sending them so you got a polite get to flock <_<

BigJohnKnox ! :sherlock:

Feel intimidated again do you :mutley:

Zat it ? Zat yer best shot trumpet ? And mutley again very original ! Now fcuk off SONNY JIM and stoap borin us ya fanny ! :mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley:

Zat it ? Zat yer best shot trumpet ? And mutley again very original ! Now fcuk off SONNY JIM and stoap borin us ya fanny ! :mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley:

You are obviously to big for me, you win hands down

I take it every c-nt flees when they see you coming :craphead:

YOU STILL FCUKIN HERE YA BAWBAG :sherlock:

maybe if your attitude was better to your fellow posters then the responses you get back would be different

Your hostility is beyond comprehension or maybe you are trying to say I should kiss your ass until I have several hundred posts, no chance

you dont need to kiss my ass thats something we dont do but if you go to kerrydale street they would welcome you with open arms if you like kissing asses

whatever floats your boat

I have had absolutely no problem with anyone on this forum before, and I don't have very many posts. (tu)

Perhaps it has something to do with you?

I told you by PM it must be me but you keep coming back for more, strange that one

No one final time, go away

Why would I leave a Rangers forum because of a tim.

Fuck off you dick!

The famines over, why don't you go home?

Yer school pals must be in knots son :mutley:

If only you had pals mutley...........:lol:

If only you had pals mutley...........:lol:

If I am what you suggest you dont half take the bait, you are a disgrace to us Rangers fans and your type let us down

Go home you tims :willy: (tu)

Your posts get more and more original as you go on

Making a complete c-nt of yourself

Sorry if I offended your fellow "sellic men" big john (tu)

Making a complete c-nt of yourself again

If only he was able to see the irony :craphead:<cr>

If only he was able to see the irony :craphead:<cr>

You cant because you are always making a complete c-nt of yourself again and again

I think the fact that only 16% are definitely planning to hand back their ST pretty much tells it's own story but if you are planning on cancelling, then I'd have to ask why?

If it's because Miller isn't a very good player then it's worth pointing out that there have been an awful lot of worse players at Ibrox over the years and I don't remember anyone threatening to cancel their ST. There's a couple in the team right now (Adam and McCulloch) who I'd say are worse.

In fact, the only time I can remember anyone threatening this was when Johnston signed, and he was actually quite a good player.

So basically it's about high profile players who have played for Celtic isn't it? That's the real reason this is an issue - makes us look pathetic IMO.

Personally I'd rather we didn't sign him, but give up my ST? FFS grow up.

(tu)

Cancelling your season ticket shows that you are more about celtic than rangers imo. The fact he played for celtic is not more important than the fact he pulls on a rangers jersey now (if he does sign).

naw that's not fair kev. I think that anyone giving up the ST over this, well it isn't really over this.

It's a 'straw that broke the camel's back' situation.

Years of being ignored and humiliated by the Club come to a head around stuff like this, but it's never (or rarely) about one event.

As I posted recently it's like loving a lady and realising that she doesn't love you back, at some point you get out.....

manti is correct, you go al your life giving your heart and soul to support and love our club,but love should work both ways instead of taking our support for granted. i know guys who have followed our club for over 40 years, and they feel that the club has changed so much that its not the rangers they have grown up with, and are thinking of staying away until murray sells the club, and they feel if millar comes back then thats it for them, sad times.