Prestige

JR

Yes its a pain in the arse & I dont like losing all the weapons...and until level 11 you are not much use at S&D (no UAV Jammer) but I have decided to keep going thru it.

I have found that it encourages me to change my game a bit. When I was "stuck" at 55 I got used to using my Claymores, UAV Jammer and powerful rifles meaning I did the same ol' routines...consequently - when a plan B was needed I didn't have one.

Just going thru prestige forced me to adapt a bit - go on the offensive more and be much more effective in firefights. Meaning that when I get to 55 i should be able to change my game more effectively if i want to.

Playing TDM to get my ranking up again has sharpened me up and I find i can skirmish with the best of them - so I'm going to keep it up to keep that sharpness.

If you have gone thru Prestige do you think it helped your all-round game? and will you continue to do it?

Yes its a pain in the arse & I dont like losing all the weapons...and until level 11 you are not much use at S&D (no UAV Jammer) but I have decided to keep going thru it.

I have found that it encourages me to change my game a bit. When I was "stuck" at 55 I got used to using my Claymores, UAV Jammer and powerful rifles meaning I did the same ol' routines...consequently - when a plan B was needed I didn't have one.

Just going thru prestige forced me to adapt a bit - go on the offensive more and be much more effective in firefights. Meaning that when I get to 55 i should be able to change my game more effectively if i want to.

Playing TDM to get my ranking up again has sharpened me up and I find i can skirmish with the best of them - so I'm going to keep it up to keep that sharpness.

If you have gone thru Prestige do you think it helped your all-round game? and will you continue to do it?

Yes, completely.

The one thing I found was that without the Red Dot, it improves my aiming without having to use the sight.

Having to play things like HeadQuarters to get your stats up defo help when it comes to Hardcore modes too. I'm going to keep going, I've changed my mind about it.

I know i have never bothered with it and i'm not going to but a lot of the stuff listed by JR i do anyway.

All my classes are used for various maps / game types, i don't use RDS most of the time now anyway as i like the G36c with silencer and tbh i have learned how to fire blind without aiming (pressing L1) in the last few weeks.

This has made the biggest difference to my game than anything else that extra second it gives you while they press L1 to aim means you win if you run round a corner and can hit them.

Finally decided to learn how to use noob tubes and have started using them as suggested on here by using 2 x guns + noob tubes.

Although i still think claymores if used right will win most rounds for any team that uses them.

What actually is prestige? I've not played COD4 online that much and am only upto about level 10 (McBoyd won't be impressed with that!) is prestige a level, a challenge, what?

Really need to get playing it more, cracking game!

I would join the RMED clan but I really don't think I'm upto the task yet :lol:

What actually is prestige? I've not played COD4 online that much and am only upto about level 10 (McBoyd won't be impressed with that!) is prestige a level, a challenge, what?

Really need to get playing it more, cracking game!

I would join the RMED clan but I really don't think I'm upto the task yet :lol:

Its alright you'll still be better than BARKIE.

And get on more.. LEVEL 10 is not impressive :craphead:

My highest kill streak is 4 :lol:doh

I've not been on that much mainly because my PS3 is down the stair linked up to the HD TV, if it was in my room I'd never be off it! Thinking about moving it!

I am the same mate its torture can't put the hours into my baby that i want to. Need to get a 32" for the room!

well there's no fucking cats hell of a chance i'm doing it :lol:

badge loving pussys :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g: :2g:

only pussys around here are the ones who seem to have a fear of the "enter prestige" option :lol:

am nearly into ma second one gonna keep doin it over and over its good cause a got bored usin the same guns as a got to ma first prestige so when a started again got to use different guns to get ma rank back up