Important

Dado

If there are any bears out there from the Sunderland area or near there could you send me a PM.

Thanks.

Still no news mate?

Maybe you should contact his work and if they havent been in contact with Coop, get them to phone his next of kin.

If there are any bears out there from the Sunderland area or near there could you send me a PM.

Thanks.

Still no news mate?

Maybe you should contact his work and if they havent been in contact with Coop, get them to phone his next of kin.

We have been in contact with both of them and alot more.

We have hit a bit of a wall.

We need someone who lives near him to get in touch with us now.

Looks like the only people who would be able to go to his house would be the Police. You could get his address and contact his next door neighbour (s) by phone, see if they have seen or heard anything.

I just find it strange that he would go away and not tell anyone. The fact he came north and stayed in a hotel for 1 night doesnt make any sense either.

Looks like the only people who would be able to go to his house would be the Police. You could get his address and contact his next door neighbour (s) by phone, see if they have seen or heard anything.

I just find it strange that he would go away and not tell anyone. The fact he came north and stayed in a hotel for 1 night doesnt make any sense either.

The police broke into his house last week and found nothing of note. His neighbour seen him leave his house the morning he went missing carrying a holdall.

Its all very strange. Something really isnt right.

Yeah, I know.

I meant now though, Contact neighbours now for any updates