The Biggest GIRUY ever from Walter?

If the Miller signing pulls of?

At first, when we were interested i was raging, Didnt want the guy anywere near Rangers. But he's signed now and hes not going to get any better if he has 50,000 people booing him every week. His interview suggested yesterday that he wants to make it here, and hopefully get it round the Celtic fans. He never proved it their, so lets hope he puts twice as much effort in here to sicken all of them, who critisized him week in week out. Welcome Kenny :rangers: A goal on your debut or GTF.

Miller thread #197854763234

Ohh yes, one of the most controversial signings in Scottish football, Lets not talk about it.

My point is did you really need to make a new thread when your post could easily have been posted in one of the other Miller threads?

Did you really need to post that reply when you could have in any of the other miller threads. No RDBs the easiest target for saying his threads worthless and not worth replying to (tu)

Miller thread #197854763234

Ohh yes, one of the most controversial signings in Scottish football, Lets not talk about it.

My point is did you really need to make a new thread when your post could easily have been posted in one of the other Miller threads?

Since your point is a separate one from rdb's, perhaps you should started a new thread. (tu):D