***Spain v Italy***

I miss that plastic tallie, Del Juve.

Everyone would just rip right into him! :lol:

I am actually Italian, have Italian relatives for one. ;)

throws that scottish only sig bar right out the window then :harhar:

ves :crab:

Nah, means that I'm naw British! :harhar:

Check your passport ;)

Typical answer!

Typical response!

Does the thruth hurt?

Of course the 'truth' hurts.

Being British annoys me more than Rangers and Scotland playing pishy football.

Why's that?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss that plastic tallie, Del Juve.

Everyone would just rip right into him! :lol:

I am actually Italian, have Italian relatives for one. ;)

throws that scottish only sig bar right out the window then :harhar:

ves :crab:

Nah, means that I'm naw British! :harhar:

Check your passport ;)

Typical answer!

Typical response!

Does the thruth hurt?

Of course the 'truth' hurts.

Being British annoys me more than Rangers and Scotland playing pishy football.

Why's that?

Can you/we leave this now, mate? Its (the thread) about the football game tonight after all.

I said I was supporting Italy and we all had a wee joke about it - and I'll probably be the resident Italy fan today and hopefully after today ;) - but its not the time to talk about politics or anything else too serious or deeper than that (tu)

Can you/we leave this now, mate? Its (the thread) about the football game tonight after all.

I said I was supporting Italy and we all had a wee joke about it - and I'll probably be the resident Italy fan today and hopefully after today ;) - but its not the time to talk about politics or anything else too serious or deeper than that (tu)

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a question regarding your nationality ;)

I believe the jammy tallies can't ever be discounted, but Spain have something they don't - the world's best striking partnership.

Toni has been pretty poor and has only scored one I believe - while Villa is already at 4.

For sheer luck, the tallies might scrape through, but if football is to win, as it did last night, Spain will be in the semis.

Mind you, without Pirlo, the tallies are without their one creative edge.

I believe the jammy tallies can't ever be discounted, but Spain have something they don't - the world's best striking partnership.

Toni has been pretty poor and has only scored one I believe - while Villa is already at 4.

For sheer luck, the tallies might scrape through, but if football is to win, as it did last night, Spain will be in the semis.

Toni hasn't scored any.

Come on spain.

Toni hasn't scored any.

Come on spain.

Dunno why I thought he had. He's been great for Bayern I admit, but he's pish for his country.

but surely if italy play the better football on the night(which is obviously possibly) and go through(like russia last night), then surely football wins?

but surely if italy play the better football on the night(which is obviously possibly) and go through(like russia last night), then surely football wins?

True. More chance of Boab not waking up Rino though.

Andrea Pirlo and Gennaro Gattuso are suspended, so it is increasingly likely Alberto Aquilani will start in midfield.

It is something of a gamble, as the Roma youngster is relatively inexperienced at this level and has not played a single minute of Euro 2008 so far.

Pretty lazy journalism there, Aquilani came on as a sub in the 82nd minute against France.

I don't think he will be in the starting eleven today though, if I was Donadoni I'd go with Camoranesi - De Rossi - Ambrosini - Perrotta.

But then again I'd have started with Di Natale in every game and put Toni on the bench after the first game, so Aquilani will probably start. ;)

Toni hasn't scored any.

Come on spain.

Dunno why I thought he had. He's been great for Bayern I admit, but he's pish for his country.

He scored a regular goal against Romania which was wrongly ruled offside, maybe that's the reason.