Bolton Sign Johan Elmander

He said Toulouse were bigger than us, so went to them. Tit.

Nah he said France was a better league than the SPL.

Fuck 'em, he's shite anyway. Well, not worth £10mil. Toulose will be laughing.

He said Toulouse were bigger than us, so went to them. Tit.

Nah he said France was a better league than the SPL.

Fuck 'em, he's shite anyway. Well, not worth £10mil. Toulose will be laughing.

And he's right....

Far from shite, not worth 10mill but he's still very good player.

far better player than sebo anyway. elmander was our first choice that summer, i think hes a decent enough player who would have done well in the spl and we could have made a profit on him unlike sebo.

Guest johngers
Very good player but not worth that amount and what a shite club to join.

Agreed, Bolton are relegation material.

The Swedish version of Kevin Davies.

Utter nonsense. They are completely different.

He had an awful season last year but his form when he first signed for them was sensational, i believe he was linked with Barca at one point. £10 million is just SO excessive though.

He had an awful season last year but his form when he first signed for them was sensational, i believe he was linked with Barca at one point. £10 million is just SO excessive though.

He's a big battering ram of a guy, albeit with a slightly better touch.

However, far from utter nonsense. Even if he's not totally identical to Davies, he'll be asked to play that role.

However, far from utter nonsense. Even if he's not totally identical to Davies, he'll be asked to play that role.

Ive never seen him used in the Davis role. The fact he was asked to try and play the dynamic wide role for Sweden at the Euros says it all really, even though he was awful there.

I think Megson will try and do away with the "boring Bolton" tag anyway. He's said before that he wants to get them playing attractive football.

Ive never seen him used in the Davis role. The fact he was asked to try and play the dynamic wide role for Sweden at the Euros says it all really, even though he was awful there.

I think Megson will try and do away with the "boring Bolton" tag anyway. He's said before that he wants to get them playing attractive football.

Here's hoping.

As an Arsenal fan it'd be a refreshing change to see us not getting kicked off the pitch by the Reebok hatchet men.

Here's hoping.

As an Arsenal fan it'd be a refreshing change to see us not getting kicked off the pitch by the Reebok hatchet men.

Heh, Arsenal are my English team as well so im with you on that one. :)

Here's hoping.

Do you go to the Emirates?

Man, it's different world of football :D

£100 a pop for me, but worth it!

Here's hoping.

Do you go to the Emirates?

Man, it's different world of football :D

£100 a pop for me, but worth it!

On their day there is no better team to watch than Arsenal. The fluidity they possess from back to front is absolutely frightening and they are probably the nearest thing to modern day total football.

I havent been to the Emirates yet mate. Ive passed it a few times though and it looks absolutely stunning. My brother has been a couple of times and he said its by far and away the most impressive (apart from Ibrox ;)) footballing arena that he's ever visited, even eclipsing Wembley and the Bernabéu.

• 2 weeks later...
wasni too impressed wi him @the Euro's, no worth that much i think

Nah, he wasn't that good at the Euro's... but well, he's a striker and he got to play as an attacking midfielder...He's never run so much on a pitch as in the match against Spain! He was exhausted after about 70 mins.! He's not shite but definitley not worth ten million, as you say! :unionflag: