Dado Prso mosaic

Briton

Hi all. I have a large pic of 6.74 MB that I'd like to distribute. What's the best way to do that? RM has an upload limit of 1.5 MB.

It's a mosaic of Dado Prso made up of Rangers related pics.

Photobucket mate , then copy the IMG code and paste it in the forum (tu)

I think it would be too large a file for that. It's a mosiac so I don't want the quality cut down.

You could open it in Photoshop & then "Save As..." or "Save for Web" & it will give you quality options & such to reduce the file size.

I've reduced it to the lowest quality I want to go. Anymore and the pics that make up the mosaic will not be recognisable.

I'm hoping an admin will come in and say, 'RM will host it for you'. :)

Oh, well done mate! That's excellent work. Take a bow! (tu)

Change the thread title so people can see it.

I was baffled by the size but it was well worth the wait. (tu)

(Changed thread title).

Thanks but I have minimal talent when it comes to art/computer graphics. All the work was done by a little app. I was looking at a mosaic I did of my daughter when I thought I'd try a Rangers related one. I did the one of my daughter years ago using a program from a PC Format coverdisc.

How do you do that sort of image ... i'd like to have a go at one ... shame i don't have access to Photoshop atm :(

You use a clever little app and it's a doddle. You just select a pic and then you point at a folder of 'seed' pics to use. I think some of these utilities provide pics you can use but I obviously pointed at my Rangers pics. I did this a few months ago and can't remember the name of it. It may have been this one: http://www.ezmosaic.com/ but not sure.

A Google search brings up others.

Have you all saved to disc? Not sure you can zoom right out to see it fully viewing it on a web page.

Edit: doh! Ctrl + - gives zoom.

I think I may have made a mistake posting this in here, not really a portfolio. :) Could an admin move it up to the Design and Graphics board? (if they agree that's a more suitable place).

I think I may have made a mistake posting this in here, not really a portfolio. :) Could an admin move it up to the Design and Graphics board? (if they agree that's a more suitable place).

bumpity bump

bumpity bump

Thanks for moving Coop.