Harry Kewell

Err, this article I just found took me by surprise, and can't see it happening anyway as Kewell has flown to Turkey to talk to Galatasaray!

Harry Kewell is ready to fly out to Turkey for talks with Galatasaray today - despite interest from both Celtic and Glasgow Rangers in the former Liverpool star.

Free-agent Kewell heads to Istanbul - scene of the Kop's Champions League triumph over AC Milan in 2005 - to discuss a possible two-year contract with the wealthy and ambitious outfit.

Gala will probably offer Kewell more than he would get if he stayed in Britain. Celtic chief Gordon Strachan is keen on him, while arch rivals Rangers are also now involved.

Kewell, cursed by injury for the past couple of seasons, will get a stringent medical in Turkey although he is fighting fit after playing for Australia in recent games.

Err, this article I just found took me by surprise, and can't see it happening anyway as Kewell has flown to Turkey to talk to Galatasaray!

Harry Kewell is ready to fly out to Turkey for talks with Galatasaray today - despite interest from both Celtic and Glasgow Rangers in the former Liverpool star.

Free-agent Kewell heads to Istanbul - scene of the Kop's Champions League triumph over AC Milan in 2005 - to discuss a possible two-year contract with the wealthy and ambitious outfit.

Gala will probably offer Kewell more than he would get if he stayed in Britain. Celtic chief Gordon Strachan is keen on him, while arch rivals Rangers are also now involved.

Kewell, cursed by injury for the past couple of seasons, will get a stringent medical in Turkey although he is fighting fit after playing for Australia in recent games.

always injured and wants to much money

kewell is a fantastic player, one, who if fit, would probably be our best player by a mile, so to refer to him as a c*7^%t is ridiculus...

Obviously key concern would be the fact that he has had a long list of injuries so it would be hard to justify signing him, albeit it would only be his wages and if he was to get a good 12-18ths then we could sell him on at a tidy profit for sure.

kewell is a fantastic player, one, who if fit, would probably be our best player by a mile, so to refer to him as a c*7^%t is ridiculus...

Obviously key concern would be the fact that he has had a long list of injuries so it would be hard to justify signing him, albeit it would only be his wages and if he was to get a good 12-18ths then we could sell him on at a tidy profit for sure.

Hes played like 40 games in 5 years and I doubt he will get fitter.

well i wondered when we would be seen goin for him,.,. its simple, the guy was a good player on the wing but way to injury prone and he would get bust straight away in this league. this isnt the way forward either is it, we need quality who can deliver week in week out, only thing he would be is company in recovery for naisy and co.

still think we should be signing geovanni

The last player on the planet who I'd want at Rangers.

£40K or whatever a week for an inconsistant, injury prone, decide to play when you feel like it....

I wouldn't want him at Rangers for those reasons aswell, but he's still a fantastic player when fit. He's done really well with Australia recently in world cup qualifiers

when fit

What, 5-15 times a season...

if you're lucky, more injury prone than JCD ffs. I hope the tims sign him though so they can waste more money on crap players.

A quality footballer but, as it had already been said, there is no point signing him so he can sit in the stands.