Statement From RST Resigned Board Members

Frankie

No I don't think you're having a go. I will hassle Frankie no more. Although I may comment if the silence continues. Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

Maybe they're doing something in the real world :ph34r:

And yet still logged onto this site. :rolleyes:

I believe I am the only other ex-board member on this thread so I suppose you are pointing the finger at me. There are a few things I want to point out. The first is that Frankie does not need any help and secondly it is really disappointing that folk that Frankie probably knows well are coming on here trying to point score.

Further to this board members of the RST are saying that everyone should move on and give the RST a chance to recover. In all seriousness I think you should do the same.

I will do so if someone will answer my questions.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll judge Frankie by his words but the RST Board by their supporters on this, a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?)

After 12 posts, you've made your mind up on the politics and manner of this entire forum?

Rather ignorant, maybe you should try and understand andypendek's post, and draw a parallel from it?

I think there has been ignorance on abundance on this thread. Sadly a lot of it wilful.

No I don't think you're having a go. I will hassle Frankie no more. Although I may comment if the silence continues. Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

Maybe they're doing something in the real world :ph34r:

And yet still logged onto this site. :rolleyes:

I believe I am the only other ex-board member on this thread so I suppose you are pointing the finger at me. There are a few things I want to point out. The first is that Frankie does not need any help and secondly it is really disappointing that folk that Frankie probably knows well are coming on here trying to point score.

Further to this board members of the RST are saying that everyone should move on and give the RST a chance to recover. In all seriousness I think you should do the same.

And will the 7 do that?

The statement's timing was...to be kind...suspicious if that's really the way you guys feel.

RST Board by their supporters on this, a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?)

We're certainly not anti-trust. Perhaps a fair few members on here are skeptical of the RST at this moment, but as a website we certainly are not, or have any intention to ever be, anti-RST. I'm happy to let discussion pass on the matter, provided it doesn't get personal, and let those that read it make up their own minds.

Nobody from the new board has ever been in contact with us, even before this all kicked off. If in future the RST wanted to promote things on here, we'd happily oblige.

I will pass that on to them. It's an attitude which does you credit.

Frankie recruited a large number of members for the RST from this very forum.

Members who shared Frankie's vision for a future of the trust.

You can surely forgive them for disagreeing with the actions and future plans of the RST.

I certainly do not share the visions presently being circulated, be it overtly or covertly.

I'm sure the mods and admins will repeat the same words, but I would advise not speaking about the collective RM membership as ignorant.

Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

No need for the shit stirring or the impatience ;)

As you'll agree, Frankie has defended and discussed his corner well through all these RST threads to anyone that has a decent point.

Do you mean a decent point that suited him? Would you not agree that I have made decent points in asking for proof of what was in the 'Statement' and asking which parts of Mark Dingwall's post was untrue. Surely they are key questions in this whole debate.

Not everything is as clear as black and white, or true and false. Surely there are key questions and key answers, but not everything can be answered in a clear and accepting way. Even if he did reply to them, it's fairly obvious where you and your pal stand on the whole issue and will be ready to return.

Bit like a tennis game going here, bit of the old serve and volley methods of approaching this debate.

Alas, the argument will continue till the umpire tells everyone to turn off the computer, get on with life and to stop their pathetic attempts to run to the Daily Record.

Someone's going to have to draw the line.

Firstly, never been in the RST and never will, I don't believe in such organisations. I am, however, full of my own self-importance so will bestow unto ye my wisdom.

It's coming through clearly in this thread that many who have 'spoken' to Frankie have found him open, approachable, honest and level headed. Ideal qualities in someone you have representing you. In a word, you can 'Trust' that person. The fans of the new board who have come on, conversely, seem quick to judgement, immature and prone to emotional language. Personally, not someone I'd want as my MP, my delegate or in my fans' association leadership. The man of cool judgement will always be more appealing than the tub thumper.

That's how it comes across to me, I know no-one personally so hopefully I can be objective as possible.

Nice open mind and neutral starting position there, then.

And your paragraph two is a belter - you'll judge Frankie by his words but the RST Board by their supporters on this, a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?) Who would have thought that they would be a bit defensive over here? cooperonthewing got it for having the audacity to post here!

The truth is what it is, not what people want it to be.

I would have to disagree with this statement blueger. Rangersmedia in no way opposes the Trust and indeed has a fair number of members on here I would imagine. Myself for one.

We as a site try to allow debate on a fair level. Its inevitable that there will be differences of opinion, that cant be helped.

I myself admitedly dont know enough about the ins and outs of the situation, so it would be wrong of me to comment off the top of my head.

Please discuss and debate and hopefully through this situation, something good will come for all Rangers supporters.

:rangers:

you'll judge Frankie by his words but the RST Board by their supporters on this, a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?)

After 12 posts, you've made your mind up on the politics and manner of this entire forum?

Rather ignorant, maybe you should try and understand andypendek's post, and draw a parallel from it?

I think there has been ignorance on abundance on this thread. Sadly a lot of it wilful.

And sadly, the most ignorant post of the lot?

a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?)

We have a winner! Congratulations :pipe:

You can surely forgive them for disagreeing with the actions and future plans of the RST.

I certainly do not share the visions presently being circulated, be it overtly or covertly.

I'm sure the mods and admins will repeat the same words, but I would advise not speaking about the collective RM membership as ignorant.

To be fair I can certainly appreciate why they would get that idea judging from this thread.

P.S. Not the 'ignorance' but being anti - RST

What future plans? The militant direction that none of the Board who were there on Sunday seemed to know about?

This is my problem. The official line form the RST Board on Sunday was that there has been no shift except they have to improve their communications. But everyone on here seems to have taken at face value everything those who have left have said.

As John Lydon sang - 'two sides to every story.'

Frankie by his own admission didn't attend the now infamous 'Special Purposes' committee and didn't attend the SGM. Hardly the best placed to comment on things, no?

cooperonthewing has asked several pertinent questions, all of which have been ignored.

My view on reading this thread is that the split suits everybody.

Aye, you!

Get the padlock out.

i dont think it should be padlocked its a good debate and rangers media are not like other sites, they let people debate as long as there is no personal insults.

That vision has not changed despite what may be circulating. I know there are a number of RST members on this site and the main reason I have been posting is to get the other side across. Serious allegations have been made yet it appears that no-one can substantiate them by presenting facts. MD's post gave dates and times where e-mails were sent - facts that can be proved.

Aye, you!

Get the padlock out.

i dont think it should be padlocked its a good debate and rangers media are not like other sites, they let people debate as long as there is no personal insults.

Shut it ya old gimp :harhar:

What a big mature admin you are! You must be awful big and clever!

Compare your post with that of the previous admin.

Simply sad.

Aye, you!

Get the padlock out.

Absolutely (tu)

Of course people are allowed to talk about it here. It's a public forum, and no-one will be banned over their opinion. :pipe:

As you said, as long as the personal insults don't come into the equation then we're fine.

It appears two posters are after Frankie. Well knowing Frankie he will make a good response when his time allows. I think these two posters should just be patient. I am sure Frankie will respond at his earliest convenience.

Question to babyblueger and cooperonthewing: Are any of you on the current board of the RST or connected to Mr. Dinwall in any way. Can you be open about that?

This site has always been generally pro RST.

Aye, you!

Get the padlock out.

I'm expecting them to roll out shortly Minst :lol:

It appears two posters are after Frankie. Well knowing Frankie he will make a good response when his time allows. I think these two posters should just be patient. I am sure Frankie will respond at his earliest convenience.

Question to babyblueger and cooperonthewing: Are any of you on the current board of the RST or connected to Mr. Dinwall in any way. Can you be open about that?

Known Mark for many years and not blind to his flaws. But this image which has been portrayed of him is untrue. And if any Rangers Fan had a hand in the Daily Record character assassination of him, then they should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

Frankie by his own admission didn't attend the now infamous 'Special Purposes' committee and didn't attend the SGM. Hardly the best placed to comment on things, no?

cooperonthewing has asked several pertinent questions, all of which have been ignored.

A rational person would always hear out the two sides to the story and come to a conclusion.

Although it is interesting from a lot of members' point of view to see such vocal opinions, you can probably understand it will get stressful for the main parties who are being questioned and criticised.

Ahh politics.

A rational person would always hear out the two sides to the story and come to a conclusion.

Although it is interesting from a lot of members' point of view to see such vocal opinions, you can probably understand it will get stressful for the main parties who are being questioned and criticised.

Ahh politics.

Great, innit? :beer2:

Good night all.

Known Mark for many years and not blind to his flaws. But this image which has been portrayed of him is untrue. And if any Rangers Fan had a hand in the Daily Record character assassination of him, then they should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

I refuse to believe any bear would go running to the press, least of all that gutter rhag. I said so at the time.

The threads were on here and FF at the time. The Daily Rhebel wouldn't have had to dig deep to take a swipe.

What a big mature admin you are! You must be awful big and clever!

Compare your post with that of the previous admin.

Simply sad.

Aww here we go :pipe:

Did you just join this forum for an argument? That's pretty big and clever :craphead:

That vision has not changed despite what may be circulating. I know there are a number of RST members on this site and the main reason I have been posting is to get the other side across. Serious allegations have been made yet it appears that no-one can substantiate them by presenting facts. MD's post gave dates and times where e-mails were sent - facts that can be proved.

And that's absolutely fine, we like to hear the facts from 'the other side' as you say.