Statement From RST Resigned Board Members

Frankie

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather know what the RST is planning to do now.

In which direction and is this reported "militant" approach actually happening, if so - what exactly does that entail?

Well, due to my workload, you'll just have to wait a bit longer...

Shouldn't worry Frankie, there's only one poster waiting with bated breath so far as I can see ;)

My breath is baited :D

Waiting to see the reply AFTER Frankie posts his ;)

Shouldn't worry Frankie, there's only one poster waiting with bated breath so far as I can see ;)

Well he's not exactly hiding the fact he's setting a 'trap' of sorts, should be good sport when Frankie replies :D

Well he's not exactly hiding the fact he's setting a 'trap' of sorts, should be good sport when Frankie replies :D

So am I to believe that we are just going to go round and round in circles with the "he said" .."you said" stuff then.....and not actually achieve anything or allay any fears that the RST membership may have about it's future?

So am I to believe that we are just going to go round and round in circles with the "he said" .."you said" stuff then.....and not actually achieve anything or allay any fears that the RST membership may have about it's future?

Dunno JR. I don't reckon that's Frankie's style, don't know about cooperonthewing.

Dunno JR. I don't reckon that's Frankie's style, don't know about cooperonthewing.

For the record I'm just trying to get the truth out. The 'Statement' was full of allegations that were very damaging towards the Board members remaining. In addition, Frankie said most of what MD posted was untrue. I've asked (repeatedly) which parts were untrue and I'm still waiting. I also asked some pertinent questions relating to these allegations and again no answers. Some people may start to wonder.

For the record I'm just trying to get the truth out. The 'Statement' was full of allegations that were very damaging towards the Board members remaining. In addition, Frankie said most of what MD posted was untrue. I've asked (repeatedly) which parts were untrue and I'm still waiting. I also asked some pertinent questions relating to these allegations and again no answers. Some people may start to wonder.

I'm sure (based on Frankie's posting history) the answers your seeking are forthcoming. One thing I have noticed about him is he may not get back to a question or a point made right away, but he will get to it.

However, and perhaps strictly a little off-topic but at the risk of saturating the Bear's Den with RST threads I'll ask here - could one of you clearly knowledgeable gentlemen please answer my earlier question about the future of the Trust, it's direction and the means in which it's planning to get there?

I hope you don't think I was having go. You are asking reasonable questions and I look forward to Frankie's answers, but you do seem to be hassling him slightly when he has made it clear he's busy elsewhere.

But as JR says, I'm sure he'll give a full and frank answer when he can.

Guest Andypendek

Firstly, never been in the RST and never will, I don't believe in such organisations. I am, however, full of my own self-importance so will bestow unto ye my wisdom.

It's coming through clearly in this thread that many who have 'spoken' to Frankie have found him open, approachable, honest and level headed. Ideal qualities in someone you have representing you. In a word, you can 'Trust' that person. The fans of the new board who have come on, conversely, seem quick to judgement, immature and prone to emotional language. Personally, not someone I'd want as my MP, my delegate or in my fans' association leadership. The man of cool judgement will always be more appealing than the tub thumper.

That's how it comes across to me, I know no-one personally so hopefully I can be objective as possible.

Firstly, never been in the RST and never will, I don't believe in such organisations. I am, however, full of my own self-importance so will bestow unto ye my wisdom.

It's coming through clearly in this thread that many who have 'spoken' to Frankie have found him open, approachable, honest and level headed. Ideal qualities in someone you have representing you. In a word, you can 'Trust' that person. The fans of the new board who have come on, conversely, seem quick to judgement, immature and prone to emotional language. Personally, not someone I'd want as my MP, my delegate or in my fans' association leadership. The man of cool judgement will always be more appealing than the tub thumper.

That's how it comes across to me, I know no-one personally so hopefully I can be objective as possible.

Most honest post on a forum ever! You should be applauded! ;)

Actually, I agree with the rest of it too

I'm sure (based on Frankie's posting history) the answers your seeking are forthcoming. One thing I have noticed about him is he may not get back to a question or a point made right away, but he will get to it.

However, and perhaps strictly a little off-topic but at the risk of saturating the Bear's Den with RST threads I'll ask here - could one of you clearly knowledgeable gentlemen please answer my earlier question about the future of the Trust, it's direction and the means in which it's planning to get there?

The RST aims have always been supporters representaton at Board level at the Club and wider ownership of shares of the Club. There is a meeting of the new Board very soon but I believe the intention is to carry on meeting the Club, promote Gersave as a method of wider share ownership and defend the Club and it's fans if necessary from media slurs. One thing I would like to see personally like to see is a mechanism where we appeal to the wider support. There is now a PR professional on the Board so hopefully things might improve in that direction.

I hope you don't think I was having go. You are asking reasonable questions and I look forward to Frankie's answers, but you do seem to be hassling him slightly when he has made it clear he's busy elsewhere.

But as JR says, I'm sure he'll give a full and frank answer when he can.

No I don't think you're having a go. I will hassle Frankie no more. Although I may comment if the silence continues. Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

(tu)

No I don't think you're having a go. I will hassle Frankie no more. Although I may comment if the silence continues. Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

Maybe they're doing something in the real world :ph34r:

And yet still logged onto this site. :rolleyes:

It was Frankie who set his own deadline.

Had he not been on the site most of the week I'd have agreed that cooperonthewing was hassling him.

But he's managed to react to an awful lot of posts on this thread but not those ones.

Nice open mind and neutral starting position there, then.

And your paragraph two is a belter - you'll judge Frankie by his words but the RST Board by their supporters on this, a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?) Who would have thought that they would be a bit defensive over here? cooperonthewing got it for having the audacity to post here!

The truth is what it is, not what people want it to be.

Does anyone else find it strange that 'cooperonthewing' (who joined this forum in Jan) has only 9 posts (all in the last few days) and they are all about the RST?

Not really. His time has come :D

Yes there time has indeed come......... :mutley:

Jesus wept.

It was Frankie who set his own deadline.

Had he not been on the site most of the week I'd have agreed that cooperonthewing was hassling him.

But he's managed to react to an awful lot of posts on this thread but not those ones.

Funny that. I mean for my first point re the untrue parts of MDs statement he could simply cut and paste the article and put the untrue bits in bold. How long would that take? It might take a bit longer to answer my 7 questions though.

Does anyone else find it strange that 'cooperonthewing' (who joined this forum in Jan) has only 9 posts (all in the last few days) and they are all about the RST?

Not really. His time has come :D

Yes there time has indeed come......... :mutley:

Jesus wept.

To be fair, I think he meant 'their'. :mutley:

Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

No need for the shit stirring or the impatience ;)

As you'll agree, Frankie has defended and discussed his corner well through all these RST threads to anyone that has a decent point.

you'll judge Frankie by his words but the RST Board by their supporters on this, a fairly anti-trust website (well, since Frankie chucked it, anyway?)

After 12 posts, you've made your mind up on the politics and manner of this entire forum?

Rather ignorant, maybe you should try and understand andypendek's post, and draw a parallel from it?

I believe I am the only other ex-board member on this thread so I suppose you are pointing the finger at me. There are a few things I want to point out. The first is that Frankie does not need any help and secondly it is really disappointing that folk that Frankie probably knows well are coming on here trying to point score.

Further to this board members of the RST are saying that everyone should move on and give the RST a chance to recover. In all seriousness I think you should do the same.

Some of his fellow ex-Board members have been on and won't even help him out. :ph34r:

No need for the shit stirring or the impatience ;)

As you'll agree, Frankie has defended and discussed his corner well through all these RST threads to anyone that has a decent point.

Do you mean a decent point that suited him? Would you not agree that I have made decent points in asking for proof of what was in the 'Statement' and asking which parts of Mark Dingwall's post was untrue. Surely they are key questions in this whole debate.